Question Signal strength

Search This thread

henrylar

Feb 8, 2008
I noticeh a strange behaviour on my P6pro. The signal strength in my home is -103 to -109 dBm, far too low. However, each time I turn flight mode on and off, it shifts to -85 dBm every time, but after 20 seconds it shifts back again to below 100. Anybody else seeing this pattern? I have updated to the July update, but the pattern were the same with the June update as well.

henrylar

Feb 8, 2008
no, it does this when staying on 4G ( no 5G in my house) and even when I am on wifi. What I find strange is this systematic behaviour, after flight mode 20 - 30 seconds on a high signal, and then shifting to bad signal.This seems as a kind of software problem, maybe a bad implemented solution on the Exynos modem?

Last edited:

old_fart

Dec 8, 2011
it never rains here
I noticeh a strange behaviour on my P6pro. The signal strength in my home is -103 to -109 dBm, far too low. However, each time I turn flight mode on and off, it shifts to -85 dBm every time, but after 20 seconds it shifts back again to below 100. Anybody else seeing this pattern? I have updated to the July update, but the pattern were the same with the June update as well.
I see something very similar. . I attributed it to living in the boonies. . At work at the credit union, it was five bars. . The cell antenna was ( literally ) above our heads so everyone glowed softly. . Saved on lighting when going to the john...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I see something very similar. . I attributed it to living in the boonies. . At work at the credit union, it was five bars. . The cell antenna was ( literally ) above our heads so everyone glowed softly. . Saved on lighting when going to the john...