Silead mssl 1680

Search This thread

Gennady_72

Sep 25, 2018
drive . google.com/open?id=0B-dKC5IBgy-CbEo4Ri1zdlNZd3M

Here I found the correct touch driver for iropro 8". It works on win 8 and win 10.

enderffx

Sep 16, 2011
Hi!
BBen was nice enough to mail me a bunch of 64 Bit drivers (YES 64 Bit) for Windows 10.
-->So i got build 1809 running without exclamation marks on my BBen Z10 4GB/64GB!

If someone is in need, just post here or PM me.

Ender

syuw1210

Apr 2, 2019
Hi!
BBen was nice enough to mail me a bunch of 64 Bit drivers (YES 64 Bit) for Windows 10.
-->So i got build 1809 running without exclamation marks on my BBen Z10 4GB/64GB!

Ender

Hey! Do you have the drivers for Sary Tab 2? Windows 10 32-bit.

riswan3

Nov 12, 2019
Hi thanks very much ☺️. my tablet touch screen now normally can be used. But I am having trouble with another case , my camera couldn't start even if I have installed its original drivers.

krekan

Apr 4, 2020
Still looking for the Silead for my tablet, a Proscan PLT7064-B-K

I thought I made a backup of the drivers but sadly seems like the touch screen driver got corrupted (left half of the screen is ok except for a small offset and right side of the screen is mirrored horizontally ie right side edge touch register in the middle of the screen and right side middle of the screen register on the edge...)

I can't seem to find the drivers for my tablet but in my search I found other Silead MSL1680 & GSL1680 drivers ... one of those drivers might be the ones that MJ-Tech uploaded, sorry, renamed a few folders for better organization and have lost track from where I got some of them!

Hope it helps some of you that are looking for those!!

Hello,
Just now i got working touchscreen for Thomson 10SCO after clean windows 10 reinstall.
Display info :
HardWare ids
HID\VEN_MSSL&DEV_1680&Col01
HID\MSSL1680&Col01
HID\*MSSL1680&Col01
HID\VID_0690&UP:000D_U:0004
HID_DEVICE_UP:000D_U:0004
HID_DEVICE

I used package called: Silead KMDF HID Minidriver.7z (you can find it in this post 2.page)
Install driver through device manager, mine worked after install.
If not, you can try (device manager) find it in hid devices, disable and then reenable.
I did try many drivers i could find from all forums and it paid off.
I needed to recalibrate the display position, as it was a bit off, but now it is ok.

Last edited:

achillesw

May 5, 2012
hi please send me drivers for bben z10 win10 64bit

Hi!

Ender

hi please send me drivers for bben z10 win10 64bit

mdmr.34

Oct 13, 2020
Hello everybody, i had the same issue (x axis mirrored) and solved it extracting data from the restore data following these steps:
-used these files: www . dropbox . com /s/x0tuibvuz0fqxle/silead_reverse.zip?dl=0 <-without spaces
-from windows device manager uninstalled the current driver for silead touchscreen (checking delete driver software for this device)
-copied the files in the "copy" folder (from the zip) into the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers folder
-now going back to the windows device manager right clicked on the device -> update software driver -> find in the computer -> selected the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" folder (from the zip)
-rebooted and the touch screen worked perfectly

Can someone re upload the link ? I need drivers

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Hello everybody, i had the same issue (x axis mirrored) and solved it extracting data from the restore data following these steps:
-used these files: www . dropbox . com /s/x0tuibvuz0fqxle/silead_reverse.zip?dl=0 <-without spaces
-from windows device manager uninstalled the current driver for silead touchscreen (checking delete driver software for this device)
-copied the files in the "copy" folder (from the zip) into the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers folder
-now going back to the windows device manager right clicked on the device -> update software driver -> find in the computer -> selected the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" folder (from the zip)
-rebooted and the touch screen worked perfectly

Can someone re upload the link ? I need drivers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there any chance you can reupload the fixed driver as your link isn't working. Thanks
    Here's another link to the same file:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6_CricfVw7BMHNuTERrNHNMcUU/view?usp=drivesdk
    Still looking for the Silead for my tablet, a Proscan PLT7064-B-K

I thought I made a backup of the drivers but sadly seems like the touch screen driver got corrupted (left half of the screen is ok except for a small offset and right side of the screen is mirrored horizontally ie right side edge touch register in the middle of the screen and right side middle of the screen register on the edge...)

I can't seem to find the drivers for my tablet but in my search I found other Silead MSL1680 & GSL1680 drivers ... one of those drivers might be the ones that MJ-Tech uploaded, sorry, renamed a few folders for better organization and have lost track from where I got some of them!

Hope it helps some of you that are looking for those!!