SilverMoon - new GUI possibilities / openGL?

Search This thread

schaze

Jan 13, 2009
Thanks a lot for the link!

Tom is a genius regarding UI frameoworks, I am currently using his Fluid Framework (http://fluid.codeplex.com/) which uses only GDI and looks nearly as nice SilverMoon.

If those 2 get a bit more polished this could lead to a new era of rich-gui, fingerfriendly, easy-to-develop applications for Windows mobile.

looking forward to it :)
/tommi

iky10

Sep 8, 2005
i'm trying this now...it is silky smoothi think am gona try to use this as my startup and see what happens

Super777man

Apr 4, 2009
certainly looks interesting and fast.. just wondering what phone that was in the youtube video..

tlefeuvre

Mar 18, 2008
Yes, just copy the files and launch the exe.
Works amazingly on my Topaz/Touch Diamond 2.
Even File Explorer is really fast and special effects are ...mmm .. well ... make me think I have a s****tty iPhone !! Damn cool !! Always thought a good developper could achieve whatever he wanted on Windows Mobile and we found the man !!!

Yes, just copy the files and launch the exe.
Works amazingly on my Topaz/Touch Diamond 2.
Even File Explorer is really fast and special effects are ...mmm .. well ... make me think I have a s****tty iPhone !! Damn cool !! Always thought a good developper could achieve whatever he wanted on Windows Mobile and we found the man !!!

agree ;) i thought of selling my blackstone ... NOW good touch controls seems spreeding all around. i think the next few weeks/months will be very exciting!

Terrorhuhn

Mar 2, 2009
This project should be supported!!!!!

WoW, this could be a revolution for us Blackstone users.

greets

mouki_9

Nov 7, 2008
looks really really promising....... hope to see something usefull in the near future! :p

gerinoise

Jun 25, 2009
how

how to use silvermoon on atom exec with windows mobile 6.5
please......???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

joeontherun

May 20, 2007
Great

Well this is amazing to use i like the smoothness its great to see ways in developing new interfaces this would be cool something like touch flo i just think this seems smoother keep up the good work,

skulk3r

Feb 9, 2009
I would definitely love to see such a smooth UI work! Although tbh i don't like the titanium style...but at least it's smooth!