• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question SIM not working after EU V3.23 Update

Search This thread

heavenous

Mar 17, 2011
Nubia Red Magic 6
Hey guys,

yesterday my phone got updated to the 3.23 Version. Since then my phone is getting no signal to my provider nor mobile network.

I tried WIPE USER DATA which also doesnt work. The sim works fine in my iphone xs...

I also tried to manually apply APN settings.

After i plug in the SIM card it asks for my pin. I enter the pin and it unlocks the SIM but no signal.

I only get a Question Mark at the Status Bar.

Do you guys have any similar problems?

Greetings from Germany

virus2977

Apr 23, 2021
Hey guys,

yesterday my phone got updated to the 3.23 Version. Since then my phone is getting no signal to my provider nor mobile network.

I tried WIPE USER DATA which also doesnt work. The sim works fine in my iphone xs...

After i plug in the SIM card it asks for my pin. I enter the pin and it unlocks the SIM but no signal.

Greetings from Germany
Mine also just update to 3.23 version. i dont have this problem. i test two provider network all can be connected. Mine from singapore (asia)

Jul 11, 2021
Hey guys,

Greetings from Germany
just flash qsn file by qpst
1- make backup qsn
2- restore qsn