Question SIM ToolKit frequently disappears

Search This thread

durden81

Jan 9, 2023
I have the same problem on a Pixel 7. No idea what to do though but I am actively looking for a solution. If I will find it I will share it here. Did you find a solution to this problem?

ahm_usa

Oct 12, 2016
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4
The same problem for me my Physical Sim randomly disappears and then appears again. ESIM has no issues. I thought my SIM Card has gone bad, so I removed it. I will replace the physical sim card and try again or wait for the fix.

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
The same problem for me my Physical Sim randomly disappears and then appears again. ESIM has no issues. I thought my SIM Card has gone bad, so I removed it. I will replace the physical sim card and try again or wait for the fix.

You misunderstand. Sim toolkit is an application on the phone.

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyone here having an issue with their SIM Toolkit disappearing sometimes and then appearing when it feels like.It has been bugging me a lot

If I remember correctly, it could rename itself based on something from cell service provider. You sure it isn't just named something different?

And typically also, you can find (some of) the controls it affects within the dialer also.