How To Guide Sim unlock tmobile pixel 6

Search This thread

Mottel

Jan 26, 2022
I was told that because I have a 'Temporary Unlock' that I cannot do 'Permanent Unlock' until the 30 days of the temporary expiries. (Any way around that?). And then they told me that anyways I won't be able to 'Permanent Unlock' it until I don't pay it off. This is through Facebook Tforce. I just want my 'OEM Unlocking' enabled. Would the permanent unlocking grant me that? TY!

Mottel

Jan 26, 2022
Also they can permanent unlock it even if your temp unlocked ...like I said they temporary unlocked me then they permanently unlocked me within 10 minutes of the 2
Thank you! Are Tforce Facebook and Tforce Twitter the same ppl? Or if tried Facebook and got nowhere i should try twitter?

Also, any advise on what to tell them and why I need that? I tried the traveling thing form 6 weeks over facebook got me just to temp unlock

DylanTheVillian

Nov 21, 2010
Spring, TX
Thank you! Are Tforce Facebook and Tforce Twitter the same ppl? Or if tried Facebook and got nowhere i should try twitter?

Also, any advise on what to tell them and why I need that? I tried the traveling thing form 6 weeks over facebook got me just to temp unlock
Download the T-Mobile app from the Play Store and chat within the app.

enigma2446

Jan 12, 2013
Florence, Montana
Google Pixel 6

Technically there the same people but you won't get the same person .....just tell them you got excepted into googles beta testing program and your device is needed to be unlocked for that ..and if they give you the run around say please that you don't want to return your device because you love t mobile . If that fails and they say the whole 40 day thing or it's not paid for yet tell them that you had this done before and it took a supervisor ...be sure to be polite and say please

Reactions: ghettiguru

Mottel

Jan 26, 2022
Technically there the same people but you won't get the same person .....just tell them you got excepted into googles beta testing program and your device is needed to be unlocked for that ..and if they give you the run around say please that you don't want to return your device because you love t mobile . If that fails and they say the whole 40 day thing or it's not paid for yet tell them that you had this done before and it took a supervisor ...be sure to be polite and say please
thank you s much!

Mottel

Jan 26, 2022
IT WORKED, thank G-d!!! Thank you SO much!!

juv1000

Sep 7, 2015
1) factory reset your phone

2) bypass activation without wifi or sim

3) enable adb and type

adb shell

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig

Your device now is fully unlocked. Just dont hard reset. Dont know if updates will affect this temporary unlock. Enjoy!
Is there a way to revert this? I'm only asking because I used this while I was carrier locked to T-Mobile and now that I finally contacted T-Mobile and had them carrier unlock me themselves, the OEM unlock option is still grayed out even though they unlocked me. Is there any possible way to revert this and possibly fix the OEM unlock option?

dadmi

Is there a way to revert this? I'm only asking because I used this while I was carrier locked to T-Mobile and now that I finally contacted T-Mobile and had them carrier unlock me themselves, the OEM unlock option is still grayed out even though they unlocked me. Is there any possible way to revert this and possibly fix the OEM unlock option?
Just do a full reset.

juv1000

Sep 7, 2015
Just do a full reset.
Is that a factory reset? Because I've done that at least three times?? And my OEM unlocking still shows this. And before they carrier unlocked my thing through T-Mobile. I did a few factory resets and it never took away what this tutorial did. Before I did this tutorial, OEM unlock didn't say what it says there. It used to say you couldn't unlock the OEM with a locked carrier. But after I did this tutorial, it's switched to connect to the internet or contact your carrier??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-191030.png
    Screenshot_20220306-191030.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 200

dadmi

Is that a factory reset? Because I've done that at least three times?? And my OEM unlocking still shows this. And before they carrier unlocked my thing through T-Mobile. I did a few factory resets and it never took away what this tutorial did. Before I did this tutorial, OEM unlock didn't say what it says there. It used to say you couldn't unlock the OEM with a locked carrier. But after I did this tutorial, it's switched to connect to the internet or contact your carrier??
I had unlocked the phone using the steps in the thread. Once I was able to get the tmobile rep unlock the phone on their end, I did a full reset and then ran the tmobile unlock tool to run the carrier unlock. Once again I did a reset and now see the unlock bootloader option enabled.

juv1000

Sep 7, 2015
I had unlocked the phone using the steps in the thread. Once I was able to get the tmobile rep unlock the phone on their end, I did a full reset and then ran the tmobile unlock tool to run the carrier unlock. Once again I did a reset and now see the unlock bootloader option enabl okay so that's the part I was confused about because the T-Mobile unlocked tool keeps saying it failed??

I had unlocked the phone using the steps in the thread. Once I was able to get the tmobile rep unlock the phone on their end, I did a full reset and then ran the tmobile unlock tool to run the carrier unlock. Once again I did a reset and now see the unlock bootloader option enabled.
Okay so that's the part I'm confused about the T-Mobile unlocking tool that I have tried using multiple times. It always says it failed. Should I do another factory reset and attempt to use the tool again? Because I've done like five factory resets since trying to do this and that tool always says failed And I did call T-Mobile yesterday to confirm its factory unlocked now and they said yes. It is carrier unlocked. I've tried both tools also just in case but the one that I've been using mainly is the one that's as it's for pixels only. But it fails every time

dadmi

Okay so that's the part I'm confused about the T-Mobile unlocking tool that I have tried using multiple times. It always says it failed. Should I do another factory reset and attempt to use the tool again? Because I've done like five factory resets since trying to do this and that tool always says failed And I did call T-Mobile yesterday to confirm its factory unlocked now and they said yes. It is carrier unlocked. I've tried both tools also just in case but the one that I've been using mainly is the one that's as it's for pixels only. But it fails every time
I was having the same issue but it eventually worked. Not sure if I got it working by using wifi with Verizon Sim in or with T-Mobile sim and wifi off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1) factory reset your phone

2) bypass activation without wifi or sim

3) enable adb and type

adb shell

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig

Your device now is fully unlocked. Just dont hard reset. Dont know if updates will affect this temporary unlock. Enjoy!
    I've had T-mobile and my Pixel 6 for 1 week and I asked T-force on twitter nicely and they unlocked it.

"Hello, I would like to be able to flash Google factory roms on my pixel 6 but it needs to be added to the white list and unlocked, can you help me?"
    I literally cut and pasted your text...👍😁
    So, this thread game me the idea to try and remove the carrier lock. After four different customer service reps at T-Mobile the request was put in. Twenty four hours later, I have it unlocked.
    Screenshot_20211202-200433.png
    Anyone been able to verify? I will as soon as I have something suitable to test in my hands, but can't now.
    It works, tested on Verizon locked Pixel 7 Pro.
    Just updated my T-Mo Pixel 6 Pro side-loading the OTA. All intact, the trick survived and I'm still unlocked. Hopefully everyone can achieve the same results, of course YMMV.