So i have a verizon s6 running 7.0
baseband g920vvrs4dqk1
build # nrd90m.g920vvrs4dqk1
security patch nov.1 2017

I also have an at&t s6 edge running 7.0
baseband g925aucs7erc1
build # nrd90m.g925aucs7erc1
security patch march 1 2018

So I've been searching for months looking for info on xda and the web to get root for them but from everything I've found says it's not possible without tripping knox.. but everything seems to either brick, boot-loop or is not legit.
What I want to know is:
Can I get root for either one of them?
I'm not worried about the warranty since they are already expired or Knox since if I can get root I'd like to get rid of it all together and I really want them rooted so I can get a debloat Rom for them and play around with them..

So can someone please help me and give me some good news for Christmas... thanks for any time, help and/or advise it's greatly appreciated and respected

parsonssmith

Dec 17, 2018
baseband g920vvrs4dqk1

baseband g925aucs7erc1

So I've been searching for months looking for info on xda and the web to get root for them but from everything I've found says it's not possible without tripping knox.. but everything seems to either brick, boot-loop or is not legit.
What I want to know is:
I'm not worried about the warranty since they are already expired or Knox since if I can get root I'd like to get rid of it all together and I really want them rooted so I can get a debloat Rom for them and play around with them..

So can someone please help me and give me some good news for Christmas... thanks for any time, help and/or advise it's greatly appreciated and respected

I found a way to root Android phone for free. You can have a try. phone-manager.com

Reactions: Bob OnDez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can't root any AT&T and Verizon variant of S6 series (S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus) no matter what.
    baseband g920vvrs4dqk1

baseband g925aucs7erc1

What I want to know is:

I found a way to root Android phone for free. You can have a try. phone-manager.com
    So your free way is dr.phone?

Yeah, the root tool is free. But not others. Just have a try.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone