• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Since I upgraded to android 12 I'm not getting notifications when the screen is off

Search This thread

Jackomel

Aug 11, 2011
I got the android 12 update a few days ago and after a few day I noticed that unless I turn on the screen I don't get most push notifications, as soon as I turn it on I get them all at once.
This is disastrous, what is causing this? How do I fix it?

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
I got the android 12 update a few days ago and after a few day I noticed that unless I turn on the screen I don't get most push notifications, as soon as I turn it on I get them all at once.
Are you using mobile data or WiFi because sometimes the mobile data will not work if the screen is off and try to reset your phone settings.

Reactions: Jackomel

Jackomel

Aug 11, 2011
After a few hours I can confirm that resetting the phone settings did the trick, I have absolutely no idea why that would be the case but there we go

Reactions: clairelara

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
After a few hours I can confirm that resetting the phone settings did the trick, I have absolutely no idea why that would be the case but there we go
Yeah, sometimes the settings would corrupt the entire phone's system because the phone cannot handle the customized setting we did so resetting it would help the device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you using mobile data or WiFi because sometimes the mobile data will not work if the screen is off and try to reset your phone settings.