Sixaxis Controller App Touch Profiles

Search This thread

rohitbaba

Jan 4, 2011
London
Modern combat 3

Hey Guys

Does any one have profile for modern combat 3, the drop box links in previous tabs are dead.

thanks

Dev

Doubleohdan

Dec 12, 2017
for dungeon defenders did you turn on relative touch for the joysticks? You have to double tap the button and choose button properties. Otherwise all it does is emulate a tap on one of the 4 sides of the joystick "ring". With relative touch on you get a lot finer control. Give me a bit and I may be able to throw together a few touch profiles for Dungeon Defenders and Shadowgun. I haven't reinstalled them since setting up my dual-boot so I need to download their sdcard data.

EDIT: Scratch that, no relative touch on Dungeon Defenders. It works better without it in this instance. I'm working on the mappings right now.

EDIT 2: Heres the Dungeon Defenders profile. I tried to map as much as I could, but it really is a game designed with the touchscreen in mind, so full functionality is impossible. What I do have will get you by 90% of the time with the controller only. I also put together a profile for Lego Batman on OnLive. The control setup will work for other games too, just not 100%. As usual make sure to rename the file to .map and put it in /sdcard/data/com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller/ or go to Edit Touch Profiles-->Open Menu-->Load Profile-->Import then choose your file from its downloaded location.

Dungeon Defenders Controls
Left Analog: Movement
Select: Open/Close Map
Start: Pause (need to hit Resume to unpause)
PS Home: Activate Crystal
Right Analog: Free Look/Choose Defense Location
Square: Shield/Cancel Defense Placement
Circle: Attack/Place Defense
Triangle: Place Waypoint
L1: Defense Menu
R1: Hero Menu
Directional Pad Up: Defense/Hero List 1
Directional Pad Right: Defense/Hero List 2
Directional Pad Down: Defense/Hero List 3
Directional Pad Left: Defense/Hero List 4
R2: Defense/Hero List 5

can i know how withthe sixaxis app you make a left analog movement and the right analog look ?????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a NOTE:

MAKE SURE YOU PAIR YOUR CONTROLLER, BEFORE DOCKING THE TABLET!

If you pair the controller with the tablet already docked on the keyboard, the controller will not function correctly, and will only act like the mouse.
    Tried it. Didn't work. I cannot for the life of me get touch games to work on my Prime with ICS. Shadow Guns works only because it has keys assigned to movement. What the heck am I doing wrong that everyone else is getting right?

- Make sure you have the tablet disconnected from the dock
    - make sure no profiles are set before pairing
    - make sure to select sixaxis controller as the input method, BEFORE pairing the controller.
    - if all thats done, try to pair the controller again and once connected test it out