General SKAMIXM 13.0.4.0

Search This thread

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Updates I found,

-refresh rate bug (an issue where refresh rate drops when unlocking phone so have to lock and unlock it again)
-finger print reader fix (now finger print is faster and reading correctly, since update 0 fails to unlock device (earlier, I had failures a few times a day and sometimes it does not read the first finger until I use another)
-notifications behaviour while gaming has improved.

Those what I found so far.

Mar 27, 2011
Updates I found,

-refresh rate bug (an issue where refresh rate drops when unlocking phone so have to lock and unlock it again)
-finger print reader fix (now finger print is faster and reading correctly, since update 0 fails to unlock device (earlier, I had failures a few times a day and sometimes it does not read the first finger until I use another)
-notifications behaviour while gaming has improved.

Those what I found so far.
Hi ,

I faced few bugs after after to SKAMIXM 13.0.4.0
1. Swipe up gesture in full screen gesture mode is not working for stock settings app(eg AutoStart page and Sound and Vibration page) when using display resolution WQHD+(2k). After switched to FHD+(1k) then is working fine. Third party app will not affected by this bug.
2. When turning on Do Not Disturb, i still received notification sound when msg come in.
3. Power + Volume Down not able to screenshot
4. After update to 13.0.4.0 I facing few times, I need to reopen the whatapps and wechat to receive the msg (it seem the app is forced close even though I got enable AutoStart). I dint facing this when using 13.0.2.0.

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi ,

I faced few bugs after after to SKAMIXM 13.0.4.0
1. Swipe up gesture in full screen gesture mode is not working for stock settings app(eg AutoStart page and Sound and Vibration page) when using display resolution WQHD+(2k). After switched to FHD+(1k) then is working fine. Third party app will not affected by this bug.
2. When turning on Do Not Disturb, i still received notification sound when msg come in.
3. Power + Volume Down not able to screenshot
4. After update to 13.0.4.0 I facing few times, I need to reopen the whatapps and wechat to receive the msg (it seem the app is forced close even though I got enable AutoStart). I dint facing this when using 13.0.2.0.
i did not face point 1&2 of bugs you faced,

point 3, for some reason all settings went off. screen shots, double power to light, double tap screen to turn on, and a few more. had to re do all of them. you'll find them off, re activate them.
point 4, no issues at all.

Mar 27, 2011
Hi,

For Point 3, you are right, the setting went off, I need to reset the setting and the Power + Vol Down can be work.
For Point 1 bug, please check below my screen recording how to reproduce the error. I cleared the cache of both launcher and setting apps and its still happen. Thx

Screen Recording

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi,

For Point 3, you are right, the setting went off, I need to reset the setting and the Power + Vol Down can be work.
For Point 1 bug, please check below my screen recording how to reproduce the error. I cleared the cache of both launcher and setting apps and its still happen. Thx

Screen Recording
I tried it. No issues at all, working perfectly fine in here.. that is weird

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
For those who are on this version after few days, did you encounter the frame drop issue?

Mar 27, 2011
Maybe before you do a reset, try to drop fps to 60 or 90? This could solve your problem.

Mine is always at 90, which is more than enough for me.
Hi,

After I switched to 60Hz, the swipe up gesture became normal. So:
1. 2K + 60Hz = OK
2. 1K + 120Hz = Not OK
3. 2K + 120Hz = OK
4. 1K + 60Hz = OK

The Bug only happen when in 2K(WQHH+ resolution+ + 120 Refresh rate.

Could you help to verify whether u have the swipe up gesture problem in 2K + 120Hz? If yours is Ok, then i will proceed to backup my phone and do a full wipe.

Last edited:

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi,

After I switched to 60Hz, the swipe up gesture became normal. So:
1. 2K + 60Hz = OK
2. 1K + 120Hz = Not OK
3. 2K + 120Hz = OK
4. 1K + 60Hz = OK

The Bug only happen when in 2K(WQHH+ resolution+ + 120 Refresh rate.

Could you help to verify whether u have the swipe up gesture problem in 2K + 120Hz? If yours is Ok, then i will proceed to backup my phone and do a full wipe.
I can confirm , 2k 120Hz swipe up gesture on settings app I have no issues.

Maybe you should update security app?? Could be the reason.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks, and any chance you might know when and where the fastboot version will be available for download? thanks in advance :)
    Fastboot has been released in the main firmware update post, go over there and you will have the file you are looking for
    I found out that is a new feature of Android 12 called "material you" that change the accent color according to your wallpaper automatically, to change the accent color at your liking you can't do that on Miui, you need root I think