General SKAMIXM 13.0.4.0

Search This thread
Mar 27, 2011
Again, I can confirm 1k and 120hz working perfect.
No issues whatever setting I have.
I had reset and wipe all the data, and so far swipe up gesture bug is gone.
Screenshot_2022-05-29-12-27-52-489_com.miui.securityadd.jpg

After the reset, found out the GPU additional setting is missing. Before the reset the setting was there at the bottom. May I know your Game Space(game booster) has GPU additional setting?

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I had reset and wipe all the data, and so far swipe up gesture bug is gone. View attachment 5625289
After the reset, found out the GPU additional setting is missing. Before the reset the setting was there at the bottom. May I know your Game Space(game booster) has GPU additional setting?
I am using a different version of game space, one just been released few days ago.

Here is the link:

Try this one and let me know

Mar 27, 2011
I am using a different version of game space, one just been released few days ago.

Here is the link:

Try this one and let me know
I tried install this version too and the GPU additional setting still missing.

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
thanks, and any chance you might know when and where the fastboot version will be available for download? thanks in advance :)
all people in here are consumers, not developers, so that is a question that no one in here would have a clue.

and probably never, since this OTA is a beta update (pilot program), then might never come, and would be a different update version coming with fastboot.

and i'd suggest that you STOP sending same request in every single post, and you can simply create your own post asking for updates about your request and whoever got answers will reply back to you.

no offence, but it is kind of annoying as in some posts you are going off topic.

GODSPD

Nov 3, 2012
Gold Coast
all people in here are consumers, not developers, so that is a question that no one in here would have a clue.

and probably never, since this OTA is a beta update (pilot program), then might never come, and would be a different update version coming with fastboot.

and i'd suggest that you STOP sending same request in every single post, and you can simply create your own post asking for updates about your request and whoever got answers will reply back to you.

no offence, but it is kind of annoying as in some posts you are going off topic.
What's the point o

Cheers, really helpful, what's the point of these forums if not ask questions and help each other out? Seriously, if you have nothing positive to add why bother?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks, and any chance you might know when and where the fastboot version will be available for download? thanks in advance :)
    Fastboot has been released in the main firmware update post, go over there and you will have the file you are looking for
    I found out that is a new feature of Android 12 called "material you" that change the accent color according to your wallpaper automatically, to change the accent color at your liking you can't do that on Miui, you need root I think
    Fastboot has been released in the main firmware update post, go over there and you will have the file you are looking for
    I found out that is a new feature of Android 12 called "material you" that change the accent color according to your wallpaper automatically, to change the accent color at your liking you can't do that on Miui, you need root I think