Screen003.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
I don't think it would be that complicated. The PalmPre's homescreen is basically a big TaskManager. We already have "similar" apps on Windows Mobile like that on the Xperia. Just make a homescreen plugin with a large task manager like interface with the same touch gestures as the Pre. The complicated part I would imagine would be the menu.

I like your skins, but it would be best as a simple homescreen plugin. Using WAD and the likes eats up memory and the way it overlays sucks.

I'm not a programmer but there are lots of open-source projects that, if combined, could provide roughly the same effect. I think someone with some know-how could come up with it pretty quick by reusing code that is already available out there.

drmad

Apr 2, 2009
I don't think it would be that complicated. The PalmPre's homescreen is basically a big TaskManager. We already have "similar" apps on Windows Mobile like that on the Xperia. Just make a homescreen plugin with a large task manager like interface with the same touch gestures as the Pre. The complicated part I would imagine would be the menu.

I like your skins, but it would be best as a simple homescreen plugin. Using WAD and the likes eats up memory and the way it overlays sucks.

I'm not a programmer but there are lots of open-source projects that, if combined, could provide roughly the same effect. I think someone with some know-how could come up with it pretty quick by reusing code that is already available out there.

Before starting this project I tried a lot but none of the programmers built an interface palm webos like for WM. :mad: There are iphone, android, and other but webos not so I decided to build it yourself.

I hope very much that any programmer to engage in this project and does a better job of mine! :D

xuandung11a2

Nov 4, 2008
Before starting this project I tried a lot but none of the programmers built an interface palm webos like for WM. :mad: There are iphone, android, and other but webos not so I decided to build it yourself.

I hope very much that any programmer to engage in this project and does a better job of mine! :D

Look like PalmPre.Very beautiful and cool:D:D:D

s60nia

Dec 2, 2008
Looking good. Here's my little take on it. Using a modded PointUi

Screen01.jpg

Slightly off-topic tip: I suggest Omnia users should use PointUi 2.0.28e if they want their phone/clock to function poperly. Any other higher version causes the clock to stick and (possibly) corrupt the green button.