[SKIN][OFFLINE] tPRO for Resco Keyboard Pro | v2.00

Search This thread

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Once again, I apologize for my recent absence and being in arrears with so many planned updates but I'm extremely busy with lots of personal and professional duties. Meanwhile, your comments/ideas/requests are more than welcome!

dEM

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Just letting you know that new version is coming in the next few days. Expect new Leo graphics and QVGA support.

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
tPRO for Resco Keyboard reached version 2. Leo graphics and QVGA/WQVGA support is here.

Donations are not required but greatly appreciated, USD or EUR. Thank you for your support and appreciation.

arturobandini

Sep 23, 2008
Paris
Hello Demonizator

It seems it does not work on the HD2. The keyboard becomes too small.

Or am I missing something? Many thanks.

screen14.png

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Hello Demonizator. It seems it does not work on the HD2. The keyboard becomes too small. Or am I missing something? Many thanks.
Hey there,

The main idea behind this skin is to take minimal space on display while remaining stylus-friendly. It is aimed mainly at devices with hardware keyboards and not designed to be touch operated.

:)

arturobandini

Sep 23, 2008
Paris
Ok, understood :)

Actually the HD2 has no stylus, so I will not be able to use this skin. Anyway it really looks good....
Regards.

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Actually the HD2 has no stylus, so I will not be able to use this skin. Anyway it really looks good.... Regards.
Demonizator, any chance to have à tPRO skin for Finger Keyboard 2?
Right after I'm done with updating all current skins I plan expanding the tPRO series with skins for other apps - based on users' requests. Follow the website and my threads here for a "what should be next" poll - soon..

:D

A

AngryNil

Absolutely fantastic. I cannot stop thanking you for providing QVGA support.

Will be looking forward to a finger friendly V3. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

dinhviet

Jul 28, 2007
Las Vega
the keyboard looks really good. graphics look sharp and clean. I understand that your skin is designed to use with stylus only. However, like others said, it would be great if you make one for finger-friendly users. :D

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Absolutely fantastic. I cannot stop thanking you for providing QVGA support. Will be looking forward to a finger friendly V3. Keep up the great work!
the keyboard looks really good. graphics look sharp and clean. I understand that your skin is designed to use with stylus only. However, like others said, it would be great if you make one for finger-friendly users.
Thank you!! I already have this on my todo list, but be advised it won't be soon. Too many things, too little time..

:(

anomandrus

Jan 4, 2007
Sofia
Resco Kb Bulgarian WVGA

Hi, I'm trying to get my Resco Keyboard to display both Bulgarian and Landscape mode to be supported. Unfortunately when I write on Landscape the keyboard does't change it's mode. My phone is HD2. Thanks in advance.

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Hi, I'm trying to get my Resco Keyboard to display both Bulgarian and Landscape mode to be supported. Unfortunately when I write on Landscape the keyboard does't change it's mode. My phone is HD2. Thanks in advance.
Zdravei,

Are you using my skin or asking in general? This skin is designed for devices with hardware keyboards so it doesn't have a functional landscape mode.

ToddeSwe

Dec 26, 2007
Alvesta
Bigger keyboard for HD2 so we can text for real :)

Hi!

I tried this tonight on my HD2, but this keyboard needs a stylus.
So please, make a bigger more finger friendly so we can start typing for real on our HD2, because the keyboard sucks big time.

I realy like your work in the past as well... so please please make us HD2 owners a bigger keyboard.

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Bro thanks for your hardwork, i just visited your site, wow it just made me to admire the page for a min. Great designer really!!

I am following your sking and website please keep up your work. :)

oleele

Aug 6, 2009
здрасти, поздравления за страхотната работа. скиновете са наистина добри. много ми се иска (може да се приеме като лично желание) да видя скин за ezinput, т.к. ми омръзна да чета английски и руски форуми. гореспомената клавиатура е много удобна - с големи клавиши(за разлика от resco kb), и бутон за смяна на езика като в resco kb.

Още веднъж ПОХВАЛА за добрата работа и продължавайте все така.