[SKIN][OFFLINE] tPRO2 for S2U2 | v2.21

Search This thread

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Dear friends and xda-devs,

I’m sad to inform you that http://tpro.station59.com has to be shut down. Since announcing version 2 of my tPRO skin series and launching the website last summer, and after 60,000+ downloads since then alone, this project received nearly no support (thank you Michael and John for your donations). Thus, I can no longer maintain domain, hosting and download bandwidth for this website.

I still plan expanding the skin series with support for new applications and introduce new ui designs, and of course share it with this great community. However, due to my heavy workload at another project of mine I am forced to put this one on hold till the end of the summer.

Thank you all,

dEM

s2u2_presentation.png

Latest version: 2.21 | APR 27, 2010

Supported resolutions: VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA

If you like my work and wish the series to advance and develop, please, consider donating even a small amount in USD or EUR.
Thank you for your support and appreciation.

Last edited:

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Tweaks & Extraz

• Alternative notification icons by me, here.
  • Alternative wvga landscape wallpaper by eazy2001x, here. (now improved and included in skin)
  • Orange fullscreen battery wallpaper by looby, here. (now improved and included in skin)
  • Alternative slider by andrew-in-working, here.

Last edited:

Hemant

Nov 29, 2004
Demionizator,

Great skin there.

The first icon is for messaging notification and the 2nd one is for flexmail notification.

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Thank you all.

The first icon is for messaging notification and the 2nd one is for flexmail notification.
What do you mean by messaging notification? There are already icons for text messages (sms), multimedia messages (mms) and e-mails (icons 2, 3 and 4 on my screenshot). Still can't get this envelope in a baloon thing...

:p

I'll work on messenger and flexmail icons then. And I think I'll redesign the mms one. This is the first one I came up with but don't think it's that indicative.

:D

krish_nank

Nov 22, 2008
Karnataka
Hi

I have some issues with this theme.....Please don't take it personally ;) i am telling what i experienced.
1.Numbers are not aligned on white box on wallpaper.
2.Its will not work exactly as the screen shot.
3.In charging mode clock doesn't appear.

I have copied and replaced the "gfx" file in S2U2 Folder under program mes. is this procedure is correct....:confused:

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
I have some issues with this theme.....Please don't take it personally i am telling what i experienced.
1.Numbers are not aligned on white box on wallpaper.
2.Its will not work exactly as the screen shot.
3.In charging mode clock doesn't appear.
Hey there,

Since you obviously see the wallpaper with the flip clock it seems you have copied it right.

1. I guess your time format is set to H:mm without the leading zero - 8:22 instead of 08:22. Use your favorite registry editor and change the key HKCU\Software\A_C\S2U2\TimeFormat key to HH':'mm. This should make sure the time is always four digits and therefore always aligned to the wallpaper. I'll make sure to add a .reg file with all the necessary changes soon.
2. What other differences do you find from the screenshot? If you can provide a screenshot of your device it'll be great.
3. This is my mistake. I never use fullscreen battery hence never worked on that. Note taken.

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Sorry guys,

Current hardcoded layout of S2U2 doesn't allow me to make the flip clock work with fullscreen battery. Hope not a lot of you use it anyway...

:D

Start working on some left over notification icons and am/pm flip clock.

:rolleyes:

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
I've changed the MMS icon (icon #4) to baloon with a paper clip similar to how it's shown in TF3D.

noticenew.png

Then I created one for Flexmail (icon #6) and used one from Manila for Messenger (icon #7).

Hope you like them. If you do download the attached file and unzip to gfx folder, overwriting the old notice.png.

Still can't figure out what's the second icon for though..

:p

Last edited:

TriAxisFL

Nov 24, 2006
Mount Dora, Fl
:eek: It may sound stupid but did not find what are these icons for:

notice.png

I guess the last one is for Windows Live Messenger notifications but I don's use it to test the icon. And have no idea what are the first two for.

If somebody can help me with this I will replace them with TouchFLO-alike icons.

The 2nd icon is for Pocket Informant, not sure about the 1st one. It looks like an email icon, but I'm sure it cant be that easy.

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
I played around with the flip clock trying to make it work with am/pm time and tried to get it as close as possible to TF3D (screen #1) but it's not that simple. There's no way to get the am/pm symbols closer to the digits. Extending the flip itself is pretty ugly for me (screen #2) so I came up with something like this (screen #3).

If you like it I can export wallpaper fitting the time this way. If you have any other ideas you're more than welcome.

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• ampm0.png
    ampm0.png
    100 KB · Views: 473
  • ampm1.png
    ampm1.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 436
  • ampm2.png
    ampm2.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 518

Kraize

Dec 5, 2007
California
Can I just have this in 12hour format without the AM/PM. Cause really. I don't need to know if it's night or day lol. I can notice that by just looking around.

Furious911

Dec 3, 2008
Dude this is great work, I'm gonna try this out soon, first I need to update my S2U2 because I noticed that its not quite the newest version, another question also does this extra nice looking stuff take any kind of battery toll?

Thanks man, this looks flippin great.