[Skins] Blue Dragon, New Clear(V3), Blue Glass(V1), TW671Steel(V1) 4.1 JB skins

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Here is some skins I made for the EVO LTE. This is a skin only and not everything you see in pictures will look the same. The battery, signal, phone and other icons are not a part of the skin. This was made for Jelly Bean Sense 4.1 only and works on the EVO LTE and should work any HTC HD device with JB 4.1. Show me some thanks and leave a comment of what you think.
Blue Dragon [v3] 4.1 Skin (left) Clear [v3] (right) Blue Glass [v1] Far right TW671 Steel [v1]
Blue_Dragon_Skin.gif
EVOLTEClearSkin.gif
BUEGLASSJB.gif
Aluminum_Skin2.gif

How to install:
Download to your sdcard and use any file explorer program to run the apk. Once installed you can select the skin by going into settings and select Personalize, Skin. Select the Blue Dragon skin and enjoy.

This post link will take you to my EVO LTE post. No sense in posting both places since the skins work on all HTC HD devices.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=35653522&postcount=993

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Very nice clear skin,but icon on the contact widget is crash?

Will check it out and repost, thanks for the info.

Edit: I see what u mean, funny u are the first one to report it. Simple fix, something just got screwed up during the recompile stage.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mate750

Jan 3, 2011
HRVATSKA
And bug is on the message widget name or number phone is white,and the other widget "friend stream"is white text too dont see this.sory for my bad english.

Last edited:

mate750

Jan 3, 2011
HRVATSKA
Posted version 2 for the Clear skin. The images is getting corrupt during the compile stage. the best I can do for now is make it transparent.

Ok thanks,I hope, you will fix bugs on this the best clear skin "friend stream widget- white text,message widget white phone number,foto album widget grid ful black....please thanks.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Ok thanks,I hope, you will fix bugs on this the best clear skin "friend stream widget- white text,message widget white phone number,foto album widget grid ful black....please thanks.

Thanks for pointing all the things wrong. After making the theme I never use it, reason for not seeing the problems. Plus I never use most the widgets you mentioned. When u see V3 then u will know I have it fixed. My favorite is the Blue Dragon which took the most work. The Clear was just something played around with. I think getting rid of the lines and fixing the white on white would look better.

Last edited:
Reactions: beanbean50

tbone72

Dec 7, 2009
Timberwolf671, awesome job on the skins! Thank you for your hard work! :thumbup::thumbup::D

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
found these on the evo thread a few days ago and lovin the blue dragon skin, it's absolutely gorgeous :good:

thanks for your hard work and don't stop! :laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-13-02-46-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-13-02-46-18.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 505

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
How you make skins and theme which tools use,tutorials maybe I can try?

VTS is your bet as tool. A far as tutorials, there are several just do a search. Learn how to handle .9.png images and how to use a free image editing software called Gimp.

And btw on my EVO LTE post I have a glass Apex launcher theme u might like after looking at your picture.

Timberwolf671, awesome job on the skins! Thank you for your hard work! :thumbup::thumbup::D

Thanks for posting and I hope soon I can fix several things wrong in both skins.

found these on the evo thread a few days ago and lovin the blue dragon skin, it's absolutely gorgeous :good:

You are welcome and thanks for feedback. Always good to hear folks like my work.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolhas4degrees

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
And bug is on the message widget name or number phone is white,and the other widget "friend stream"is white text too dont see this.sory for my bad english.

the same for me

one bug - grid photo widget on dragon skin is totally transparent pictures cant be seen

Ok I think fixed most of the problems I could find in the Clear skin. The MIA contact icon is still MIA in both skins, at least it's transparent. Only bug I could find that I am missing to fix. If you find more problems with white on white or hard to read text please let me know, for now enjoy.

Reactions: toolhas4degrees

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
love the app draw button/tab buttons etc of the new blue glass skin very nice looking :good:
(but still prefer the blue dragon weather clock :cyclops:) i wish there was a way we could mix 'n match ur awesome skins together :p

I did try a couple of times but as usual it wouldn't install...something about breaking the apk signature i think :confused:

edit:
here's $20 for all ur cool work :)
Confirmation number: 23U12312BK623382C

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is some skins I made for the EVO LTE. This is a skin only and not everything you see in pictures will look the same. The battery, signal, phone and other icons are not a part of the skin. This was made for Jelly Bean Sense 4.1 only and works on the EVO LTE and should work any HTC HD device with JB 4.1. Show me some thanks and leave a comment of what you think.
    Blue Dragon [v3] 4.1 Skin (left) Clear [v3] (right) Blue Glass [v1] Far right TW671 Steel [v1]
    Blue_Dragon_Skin.gif
    EVOLTEClearSkin.gif
    BUEGLASSJB.gif
    Aluminum_Skin2.gif

How to install:
    Download to your sdcard and use any file explorer program to run the apk. Once installed you can select the skin by going into settings and select Personalize, Skin. Select the Blue Dragon skin and enjoy.

This post link will take you to my EVO LTE post. No sense in posting both places since the skins work on all HTC HD devices.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=35653522&postcount=993

Thanks for pointing all the things wrong. After making the theme I never use it, reason for not seeing the problems. Plus I never use most the widgets you mentioned. When u see V3 then u will know I have it fixed. My favorite is the Blue Dragon which took the most work. The Clear was just something played around with. I think getting rid of the lines and fixing the white on white would look better.
    How you make skins and theme which tools use,tutorials maybe I can try?

VTS is your bet as tool. A far as tutorials, there are several just do a search. Learn how to handle .9.png images and how to use a free image editing software called Gimp.

And btw on my EVO LTE post I have a glass Apex launcher theme u might like after looking at your picture.

Thanks for posting and I hope soon I can fix several things wrong in both skins.

You are welcome and thanks for feedback. Always good to hear folks like my work.

the same for me

one bug - grid photo widget on dragon skin is totally transparent pictures cant be seen

Ok I think fixed most of the problems I could find in the Clear skin. The MIA contact icon is still MIA in both skins, at least it's transparent. Only bug I could find that I am missing to fix. If you find more problems with white on white or hard to read text please let me know, for now enjoy.
    Timberwolf

Everything works and is fixed on blue dragon I edited the music widget buttons to white and the app drawer icon is colored blue.

here's my edited .apk

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74861217/Skins/Blue Dragon All Good.apk

edit: this is a sense 4.5 ver I made sorry for the confusion
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone