[Skins] MiXplorer Skins by djdarkknight96 v3.3.2 7/16/2019

heisert

Jan 24, 2015
Hey i use your skins on many Devices. Thanks for the great skins!
Just see HootanParsa releases 3.50.0 (silver)
and the new details saying:

Added ADD + Dot File + .nopreview to prevent creating thumbnails.
• Added 'Starred' folder in Drive Cloud.
• Added 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB' & 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB_SELECTED' in Skin Editor. Skins need to get updated. If you've selected a built-in skin, remove and add it again.
• Added ADD + Symbolic Link option for network folders.
• Moved temp folder to /Android folder for Android 11.

I think your skins needed to get a new update too, or?
Thanks

djdarkknight96

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2009
Springfield
www.designrifts.com
Hey i use your skins on many Devices. Thanks for the great skins!
Just see HootanParsa releases 3.50.0 (silver)
and the new details saying:

Added ADD + Dot File + .nopreview to prevent creating thumbnails.
• Added 'Starred' folder in Drive Cloud.
• Added 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB' & 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB_SELECTED' in Skin Editor. Skins need to get updated. If you've selected a built-in skin, remove and add it again.
• Added ADD + Symbolic Link option for network folders.
• Moved temp folder to /Android folder for Android 11.

I think your skins needed to get a new update too, or?
Thanks
I read that, really no need to post what changed unless you see that's an issue. I see no issue in the new update.

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2013
Hey @djdarkknight96 , since today's update of Mixplorer Version: 6.52.0 B21022530 I'm missing the icon for internal/external storage. Using your awesome MiX-DJs-GlassTheme-NoOuline-v3.3.2.mit.
Maybe it's Mix related (changelog says something about shortcuts/content provider), if not it would be great if you will find time to fix it. No need to hurry. Thx!

v6.52.0_B21022510
• Many improvements, optimizations and fixes.
• Changed Content provider address. You need to update your shortcuts like those saved in home screen.
• If the Breadcrumb bar is enabled by default and you don't want it, you can disable it from the Settings > More settings.

Attachments

Last edited:

djdarkknight96

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2009
Springfield
www.designrifts.com
Hey @djdarkknight96 , since today's update of Mixplorer Version: 6.52.0 B21022530 I'm missing the icon for internal/external storage. Using your awesome MiX-DJs-GlassTheme-NoOuline-v3.3.2.mit.
Maybe it's Mix related (changelog says something about shortcuts/content provider), if not it would be great if you will find time to fix it. No need to hurry. Thx!

v6.52.0_B21022510
• Changed Content provider address. You need to update your shortcuts like those saved in home screen.
• If the Breadcrumb bar is enabled by default and you don't want it, you can disable it from the Settings > More settings.
Thank you, I haven't got the update yet. I'm not on XDA anymore but get emails on my threads. Once I get the update from play I'll see why.

Thanks again!

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2013
Thank you, I haven't got the update yet. I'm not on XDA anymore but get emails on my threads. Once I get the update from play I'll see why.

Thanks again!
jfyi: After updating to Version: 6.52.4 B21030120
I have the standard Mix icon for storages instead of a blank spot like before (see my post above).

v6.52.4_B21030120
• Added 'Folder' type in Search dialog.
Fixed freezing when using custom themes.
• Add .nothumbnail to a folder to disable thumbnails.
• Fixed some other bugs.

Attachments

Reactions: BTK19
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone