[SKINS] Skinning Kinoma Play !!

Search This thread

l3it3r

Jul 31, 2007
Washington DC
Make sure you have the latest version of Kinoma Play. (Click on Kinoma Guide). If you're using the latest version of Kinoma Play, and follow my instructions on the first page EXACTLY, you won't have any issues.

mbg19

Sep 14, 2008
IMPORTANT!! IF YOU DO AN OFFICIAL UPDATE TO KINOMA, CHANGE THE SKIN TO A DEFAULT SKIN FIRST!!! (aka, Blueberry or Wasabi etc..)

NOTE: NONE OF THESE WORK SINCE KINOMA HAS CHANGED THE SKIN PROCESS SEE POST #2 FOR WORKING SKINS!!
Check Post 9 to see my B&W theme
Check Post 16 to see the Final version of my B&W theme
Check Post 28 to see the Final Version of my 'Terminal' Theme
Check Post 35 to see Final version of my 'White Theme'

**WORKING ON COMPLETE RE-SKIN NOW**

I like the music you listen to more than the theme Trance ftw lol nice theme though im tired of having really tiny icons for kinoma

enTRAPAG

Aug 12, 2009
Boston
I'm loving the black skin man. Good work. Gotta be better on battery life too. :)
You have inspired me to see if I can tweak out some of these icons to get them to display better with a black background. :)

lo69

Jan 26, 2009
Hi, very nice skin, it is possible to make the same in french.
Thank you in advance
Laurent

lo69

Jan 26, 2009
Sorry i'm stupid, i have juste to rename Kp5skinsEN.xml in FR, and it work perfectly, thank you for your great job. For the cover flow i have the latest version of kinoma and it's not the same xml file (kp5Main.xml), now it's:

<viewer href="viewers/listViewer.xml">
<type name="application/x-cache-albums"/>
</viewer>
<viewer href="viewers/listViewer.xml">
<type name="application/x-cache-songs"/>
</viewer>

sorry for my bad english
Laurent

l3it3r

Jul 31, 2007
Washington DC
See my sig for reasons that I don't work on this any more ;)

If Kinoma were to get with the program and move on to iPhone or Android, I'd be all over it again.