• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Skip beginning tutorial

Search This thread

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
But also here I have to play with Security... :rolleyes:

One of my last attempts...
Code:
sdb shell mount -vo remount,rw /

sdb shell rm -r /usr/apps/com.samsung.b2-setup-wizard

sdb shell rm /usr/apps/com.samsung.w-home/res/edje/[COLOR="Red"]tutorial.edj[/COLOR]

sdb shell rm /usr/apps/com.samsung.w-home/res/edje/[COLOR="Red"]tutorial_steps.edj[/COLOR]

This bypass the Pairing Setup with Phone...

And skip this Tut... but now hang on Watch Face... :rolleyes:

I will check if I can replace these 2 Edje files with older... Maybe this work...
No idea if Signature check at this stage...

Best Regards

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
But also here I have to play with Security... :rolleyes:

One of my last attempts...
Code:
sdb shell mount -vo remount,rw /

sdb shell rm -r /usr/apps/com.samsung.b2-setup-wizard

sdb shell rm /usr/apps/com.samsung.w-home/res/edje/[COLOR="Red"]tutorial.edj[/COLOR]

sdb shell rm /usr/apps/com.samsung.w-home/res/edje/[COLOR="Red"]tutorial_steps.edj[/COLOR]

This bypass the Pairing Setup with Phone...

And skip this Tut... but now hang on Watch Face... :rolleyes:

I will check if I can replace these 2 Edje files with older... Maybe this work...
No idea if Signature check at this stage...

Best Regards

Edit 1.
Test 1 with replaced EDJE files from FT30 CRB1...

Looks different...

Will now check EDJE from Tizen 2.3... where skip was inside...

Kennyboye

Jan 12, 2021
Hi guys,

i need to bypass the beginning tutorial because i factory reset my watch only to realise that the palm sensor does not work, and I can't access the watch feature because it absolutely needs to complete the tutorial.

Do you know any ways to bypass this ?

Might help, I had the same problem with a back button that didn't work....gave it to my son and he "spam tapped" the face, random repetitive taps for about a minute around the edge of the face and it ended the tutorial. Just goes to show.....in the meantime bought a watch 3. He is happy with the old one.

Reactions: SlightlyWind

maxhd2max

Aug 24, 2021
I found a way

Значок Проверено сообществом
Thankfully I found a way to bypass the tutorial with another tutorial. One you can skip. With the watch on and linked to your phone, go to the Samsung Wear App. Go to accessibility and screen reader. Turn it on and launch the tutorial. This will bypass the startup tutorial on the watch and replace it with this one. Just skip the tutorial and turn off the reader. Hope it helps!!!

Значок Проверено сообществом

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts