• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SKN][11 APR 09] WM 6.5 Titanium Theme "Blue Carbon" (Work in Progress) Preview

Search This thread

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
[SKN][11 APR 09] WM 6.5 Titanium Theme "Blue Carbon" (Work in Progress) Preview

Here's a bit of what I'm currently up to, I'm still messing around with, theme(s) coming soon:

3430762533_67675cf774.jpg

Last edited:

drkfngthdragnlrd

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
Here's a bit of what I'm currently up to, I'm still messing around with, theme(s) coming soon:

3430762533_67675cf774.jpg

Very nice looking indeed, what I did is put 100% trnasparent images in the dll and than modify the cpr like this;

Code:
<TitaniumListView ID="HomeNav" Width="45" Height="268" Columns="1" Rows="100" ItemWidth="240" ItemHeight="39" Clip="False" >
    <Layer ID="Focus" Width="45" Height="45" Clip="False">
      <Image ID="Image Default" Left="0" Top="-7" Width="45" Height="65" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Opacity="1.0" />
      [COLOR="Blue"]<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\Focus_Panel_Portrait.png" Left="0" Top="-7" Width="45" Height="65" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" Opacity="1.0" />[/COLOR]

Than I just create an image and put it in \Windows or where ever you hard linked the new image in the cpr. Now you can just swap out images and leave the dll alone.

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
Very nice looking indeed, what I did is put 100% trnasparent images in the dll and than modify the cpr like this;

Code:
<TitaniumListView ID="HomeNav" Width="45" Height="268" Columns="1" Rows="100" ItemWidth="240" ItemHeight="39" Clip="False" >
    <Layer ID="Focus" Width="45" Height="45" Clip="False">
      <Image ID="Image Default" Left="0" Top="-7" Width="45" Height="65" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Opacity="1.0" />
      [COLOR="Blue"]<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\Focus_Panel_Portrait.png" Left="0" Top="-7" Width="45" Height="65" ScalingAlgorithm="TriLinear" Opacity="1.0" />[/COLOR]

Than I just create an image and put it in \Windows or where ever you hard linked the new image in the cpr. Now you can just swap out images and leave the dll alone.

thanks for the tip, this will sure speed up the process of creating a theme, messing with the .dll back and forth is a tedious process.

drkfngthdragnlrd

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
thanks for the tip, this will sure speed up the process of creating a theme, messing with the .dll back and forth is a tedious process.

No problem, you can do the same with the icons in each expanded layout of the cprs. I copied the icon code and pasted it back i as a new line of each expanded layout. Give it a source and rename Icon as Iconfixed and bam, you add a custom hardcoded image to the layout. That's how I made Neo Tinaium. Than just use the left/top portions of the original icon and move it off screen. It'll load but you won't see it.

Shep

Feb 25, 2006
Question?

No problem, you can do the same with the icons in each expanded layout of the cprs. I copied the icon code and pasted it back i as a new line of each expanded layout. Give it a source and rename Icon as Iconfixed and bam, you add a custom hardcoded image to the layout. That's how I made Neo Tinaium. Than just use the left/top portions of the original icon and move it off screen. It'll load but you won't see it.

My question is not for this particular theme but I am hoping to get some direction. It is more of a coding issue.

I am wanting to replace an icon (picture) with another one and this is what I have:

I have commented this one (original which works)

<!-- <Image ID="Icon" Left="8" Top="14" Width="20" Height="25" ScaleStyle="Stretch" /> -->

And trying to get this one to work (but it does not).

<Image ID="MiniPhone" Source="\Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures\icons\PNG\24_iphone.png" Left="8" Top="14" Width="20" Height="25" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

I just "made up" the "MiniPhone" ID - is that the problem?

Thanks,
Shep

Last edited:

rpereira

Feb 10, 2007
Panama
My question is not for this particular theme but I am hoping to get some direction. It is more of a coding issue.

I am wanting to replace an icon (picture) with another one and this is what I have:

I have commented this one (original which works)

<!-- <Image ID="Icon" Left="8" Top="14" Width="20" Height="25" ScaleStyle="Stretch" /> -->

And trying to get this one to work (but it does not).

<Image ID="MiniPhone" Source="\Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures\icons\PNG\24_iphone.png" Left="8" Top="14" Width="20" Height="25" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

I just "made up" the "MiniPhone" ID - is that the problem?

Thanks,
Shep

which panel are you trying to make this change for? the ID "Icon" is actually hard-coded in the registry with pre-defined path, so it's overriding your "Source" attribute. That's why it's important to know which panel you're trying to change so that i can tell you exactly what needs to be changed to get this working, should be fairly easy.:)