[SKN][APP][08-30-08] Action Screen 9 Btn Diamond/Pro Background V6 (WiFi and BT btn)

Fabliv

Jul 16, 2005
French riviera, Nice
Hi all,

Here is my version 6 of HTC Action Screen.

Change :

- Add Touch Diamond/Pro black background
- Modify title for all Diamond and Touch Pro users

Bug corrected :

- The "appointments" button, now turning green.
- Remove the wording "dial number or select a task.." on the top of screen (for certain people).

Donation :

- raptuz : 25,00 € (Thanks bro, you're great !!! :D)

All translations are coming soon if you like it (German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Greek ...).

- French added
- German added
- Dutch added
- Spanish added
- Italian added
- Swedish added
- Portuguese added

** Fix for those want the BT with discoverable option, HERE.

Thanks for your feedback ...

Screenshots :

Last edited:

albatross88

Jul 24, 2008
Its still nice, but the new icons are not so decent (corners) as the old one in version 5.1. But i like the new background. What about to combine the new background with the old icons? :) Si tu as encore le courage. ;)

Fabliv

Jul 16, 2005
French riviera, Nice
Its still nice, but the new icons are not so decent (corners) as the old one in version 5.1. But i like the new background. What about to combine the new background with the old icons? :) Si tu as encore le courage. ;)
You don't really see it on the screen, you can try and give me your feedback.

If it's really a problem, I'll try to correct it soon. :)

albatross88

Jul 24, 2008
You are right, you don't really see it on the Diamond, only if you know it's there.;). Finally, no need to correct it. I just prefer the old icons.:) Maybe the new icons match better with the Diamond-Background.

KukurikU

Nov 23, 2006
Rehovot
thank you! one observation: after BT off, BT on turns on the BT but does not "make the device visible to other" so i have anyway to open the commanger and the BT, and mode....and...
can BT on include making the device visible?

m00moo

Jul 19, 2008
nice proggie though i never used it.

I do like it but just doesnt fully fit my needs.
I was wondering will you ever included a settings menu to control what tabs can be shown or not disabled?

This is because i dont use the note/tasks etc and rather have a contacts tab to view my contacts. This is so i can replace my left softkey which is contacts atm.

once again NJ

johnny.gers

Jul 28, 2008
Bug report

The "appointments" button will not turn green on the v6 english version...

On a sidenote: How can I remove the "Enter a phone number or select a task below..." text which is shown above the "Touch" logo?

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Last edited: