[SKN][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Search This thread

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
Hey guys, I installed this way back when, but tried another, just to see. Big mistake. I didn't soft reset after disabling titanium, and removed Gchris's great theme, installed the new one, and didn't like it. uninstalled according to their requirements, and then installed SDKcerts, then Gchris's them, but I get the error about insufficient permision. I will not hard reset. Any ideas? Running an HTC Imagio with stock Verizon 6.5 ROM.

lemud

Mar 30, 2009
Semarang
Touch miss target of icon

I like your Titanium.. and i used it for my QVGA type phone.;):D:eek:

But I found bug when I touch icon from the CFav People and CLauncher.
When I was the aiming the icon, it was missing of target and the actual target is rather below from the icon position.

Sorry, I can't attached the appearance picture, because it hard to be captured.

Thank brother, you did great job...

lemud

Mar 30, 2009
Semarang
Sorry posting again

Could you please also revised the indication of date, month and year with the bigger fonts...
I think it to small

warm regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gchris Titanium V1.3.1

(WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

13/3/2010

6egqxh.png

From top to bottom the plugins i use are:

-System Panel ( Credits to dgaud007 ). Modified by me, to show Mbytes instead of percentages(%), also replaced sdc status with battery life + some other modifications.
    -CClock (Credits to Microsoft :blink: ). Modified by me, to look like "hero clock", Wifi status added, new alarm display
    -CHeroClock ( Credits to chriscsh ). Modified by me, completely removed the clock feature, no scripts running at the background(no mem or cpu usage) + some other modifications.
    -CAppointments ( Credits to Microsoft ). Modified by me .
    -CManilaMenu (Credits to kane159 ). Few small modifications by me.
    -JMLLauncher (Credits to JMHL ). I use this as my fav contact launcher but it can do a lot more. Modified by me for bigger icons + a few other adjustments to fit my needs.
    - Notifications ( Credits to larbke666 & megapinky ). New icons + other modifications.

Also credits to JMHL for his great JMLPanex and Mort for his MortScript!

Some hints and tips for the plugins(FAQ):

-System plugin
    . It links to task manager & file explorer when you press the pages. You can change to your preference with chome editor (or just edit registry).

-Cclock plugin. I used that instead of some other fancy plugin mainly because you can make it link to samsung clock when you press it and still get the alarm icon when you set the alarm. Also memory usage is low.
    In order to make it link to samsung alarm (or any alarmapp) when you press it, you need to change this in registry:
    HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/msclock. Replace the clock.exe with
    "\windows\tclock.exe" on string 1

-Weather plugin
    (chero clock). It will auto update everytime you connect to the internet. Delete auto_update_ weather.lnk from startup folder if you want to update manually. After you set your location, some times the icon folder gets reseted and you get some red X's instead of weather icons. You will have to set it again, go option->weather settings->icon , expand the CHeroClock folder, select the HTC folder and press ok. Also, if you press "reload" it will refresh whole titanium, this means that you don't have to soft reset or disable-enable titanium if you change something in the cpr or if something is buged.

-Calendar plugin. You can make it link to sumsung calendar instead of windows. SAme way as clock. Change this
    HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/MSCALENDAR
    You need to replace: :MSPOUTLOOK calendar with:
    "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /next
    P.S. With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /next it takes you to the current day.
    With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /all it takes you to your next appointment.
    With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /new it takes you to the appointment creation screen
    Choose one...

-Apps plugin (Cmanilamenu) You will have to find icons for your fav. shortcuts. You can try the ones i use : Icons.rar

-Contacts plugin (JMLLauncher) There is a bug where it will only dial the area code if you have spaces between your number and the area code in your contact. One way to fix this is to remove this space in your contact editor and then re-add the contact to the plugin. An alternative way, incase you dont want to remove the space, is to go to the folder "Program Files\JMLLauncer\" , open the file JMLLauncher.pnx with notepad and remove the spaces between your numbers. Don NOT re-add the contact to the plugin this time. This will not effect your contact and it will dial the whole number.

-Notifications Plugin. If you get X instead of the email icon try this :
    http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=43421

-Chinese Fonts. Incase you have a Chinese language rom and you have problems with the fonts (ex. squares in calendar), copy this file to your windows folder and restart titanium: Chinese font fix

Installation:

1) Disable Titanium.
    2) Install SDKCerts.cab (included in rar)
    3) Install "gchrisTitanium V1.3.1cab" to device memory!
    4) Soft reset.
    5) Enable Titanium.

Un-installation:

1) Disable Titanium.
    2) Soft reset.
    3) Uninstall gchrisTitanium V1.3.1

Disclaimer:
    This should work with any device with a wvga-vga-wqvga-qvga resolution and it should also work with 6.5.* versions of windows. Although i cannot guaranty that this will work for you, at all! Install at your own risk! I take no responsibilty. :p

Download:
    gchrisTitanium V1.3.1.rar (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA) 13/3/2010

Older versions.
    gchrisTitanium V1.3.rar
    gchris_Titanium_v1.1.rar
    gchris-titanium-v1.2.rar + hotfix_MortScript.rar
    gchris_Titanium_v1.2.1.rar -------- gchrisTitanium_V1.2_WQVGA.cab (By [url="http://www.modaco.com/user/615996/ock/"]ock)[/url]

Changelog:

v1.2
    -All in one cab. jmlpanex and mortscript is now included in gchrisTitaniumV1.2.cab.
    -Support for all languages.
    -Weather auto update added(Lots of thanks to wei2005yh). weather will be updated every time you go online. Takes around 600kb of memory (Delete auto_update_ weather.lnk from startup folder if you don't want it.)
    -Font changed on notification plugin.
    -Graphical changes on Cclock plugin.
    -Several other small tweaks.

v1.2.1
    -Fixed a typo that prevented you from running mortscript files. (No need to install this version if you installed v1.2 + hotfix_MortScript.reg)

v1.3
    -Support for all resolutions (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA) (Alot of thanks to the people that helped me test it.)
    -Theme selection added. You can choose between White-Black-Full Black. Press the right soft key (theme) while viewing clock plugin.
    -System plugin. Replaced SDC display with Battery status. Icons added in expanded view. Visual fixes.
    -Clock plugin. Wifi status added, new icon for alarm.
    -Notifications plugin. New icons (credits to rpereira). Recolored-resized by me.
    -Several other small tweaks.

v1.3.1 You dont really need to install this update if you already have v1.3 and got no problems adding apps and contacts.
    -Finally fixed the multilanguage rom problem. (Not being able to add apps and contacts)
    -Corrected some typos.

Please report any bugs!