Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lkachun9129

Nov 16, 2008
Hong Kong
You re right... i m a THIEF...
OUHOUHAOUh I m BAD man... :mad:

I m work on it all days, fullfilled all request, do my best to support other resolutions, i m not a F#'((!! Computer...

have fun ! and Stay tuned...
Maybe my comment is a little bit radical, but I am not regard you as a thief.
What i want to point out is that what you are requesting now is not called donation, it should be a charge which is not acceptable in XDA-developers.

I am sure all of us, including me, are thankful for your hard working on the development of this skin. But forcing us to paid before getting a skin claimed to be free is not acceptable here in XDA. I hope you get my point.

Uppy

Nov 30, 2009
Up t'north
I'm on the TouchXperience beta-team and haven't payed a single cent. I asked him if I could join and that was it.

I'm putting down alot of my free time to do what is noted in my signature, but I'm not expecting anyone to donate until they can try it and see that it's something they like and will use. And even then, it's totally voulenteerly and free of charge. Tthe reason why I'm reacting here is because this is not free in any sense. You pay to get access. That's not a donation, that's a fee

I wont post any more posts about this here. Sorry for expressing my meanings.

No, no no, when you word it like that its fair enough, you're right, its donation-ware, it should be a choice.

I wasnt expressly aiming my comment at you anyway but at the member who declared (outrageously) that Lesscro should be banned from these forums for the way he has handled his theme and I can understand why he got offended.

yngvebn

May 13, 2008
Oslo
Let me just remind everyone of the forum-rules:

8. Donations.

We appreciate all donations to xda-developers.com, it keeps our forum online and well maintained. As a user you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work. However donations up front are not allowed, this forum is about sharing, not about getting paid to do something, that's what your job is for.

nsane

Jan 6, 2008
Look that one... new video with new feature support...

All is in video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iZZA_FSe14

Have fun & stay tuned...

Hey Lesscro, your theme keeps on getting better. Great Job.
I have a suggestion, but I am not sure if this can be implemented or not in WAD2.

Is it possible for you to add in the home screen (the screen with the Time, date, Day of the week, and the icons for missed calls, texts and emails) upcoming Appointments and Tasks?
I think appointments and tasks are really important for a home screen.

Thanks a lot.

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
I have a suggestion, but I am not sure if this can be implemented or not in WAD2.

Is it possible for you to add in the home screen (the screen with the Time, date, Day of the week, and the icons for missed calls, texts and emails) upcoming Appointments and Tasks?

Thanks a lot.

Just add new widget:

Long press on screen.
Chose author mode
Add widget
PIM
Choose agenda
Choose your settings and tap done.
Voila, there is your agenda ;-)

Cheers,
Arnold

savage25rcracer

Apr 21, 2008

Thanks a lot.

these will not be added because this is a WP7S skin, made to replicate it, those are not in the start screen. they are on the lock screen

TaurusBullba R.I.P.

Retired Senior Moderator - The Bull Is Back
Sep 15, 2006
In your SIM slot
I've had multiple conversations regarding forum rules via PM with lesscro. Unfortunately he has decided to continue to disregard them. As such, this thread is now permanently closed. It's truly a shame. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.