🌟 Sky ROM 🌟 Fast/Stable/Clean - 100% Stock [G920/925][F/I][Last update: 8/16/2016]

Search This thread

Playdvij

Aug 5, 2016
I have installed this rom with all wipes possible, but when the Telefonica boot, all the time I see green screen of launching Android system like in a first time you boot the telefon after flashing a rom. But without updating all 287 applications, just a message Android bootting. Opening applications, can you ( author) explain this or/and fits this in new version of the rom. Thanks.

rkir

Jun 14, 2006
Son
Using the rom for 2 months now: Rom is very fast, no glitches so far, battery life is perfect.... easly 2 days normal use!

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
Using the rom for 2 months now: Rom is very fast, no glitches so far, battery life is perfect.... easly 2 days normal use!

That is a very old join date my friend!

One of the few I've seen around that is older than mine!

Pretty quiet though and now, out of nowhere you wake this beast from the dead! Lol

Don't be shy we don't bite! Join is on some discussions, I'm sure you have knowledge to share after so many years visiting this place.

Must be a great rom?

Empireaban

Mar 19, 2017
flashing sky rom in galaxy s6

can i upload a video on flashing sky rom on galaxy s6 on behalf of your guide..may help ur followers take a complete guide... :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    🌟 Sky ROM 🌟 Fast/Stable/Clean - 100% Stock [G920/925][F/I][Last update: 8/16/2016]

s9WXAxq.png

Hello Everyone, Introducing best ROM for our Galaxy S6. This is most stable, clean and stock ROM. Everything is 100% functional, Very smooth and fast.
    Based on latest build G920FXXU4DPGW with latest security updates.
    qMVCFE1.png

isDNnmG.png

• Pre-Rooted
    • De-Knoxed
    • Improved battery life
    • Zipalign
    • De-Odexed
    • Build.prop Tweaks
    • Added new ringtones/ui/notifications sounds from Grace project.
    • Added some most stable Grace project apps like:
      Code:
      S Health
      Gallery
      SMusic
      My Files
      S Voice
      Calculator
      S Planner
      Galaxy Apps
    • Removed some pre-installed apps like:
      Code:
      Dropbox
      Facebook
      Whatsapp
      Gear-Manager
      Hangouts
      Kies
      Instagram
      OneDrive
      SBrowser
      Google News Stand
      FlipboardBriefing
      HandcomOfficeViewer
      SamsungPay
      Gmail
      Peel Smart Remote
      Google+
      Google Music
      Google Books
      Google Play Games
      Google Videos
      Google Drive
    • Added some extra apps like:
      Code:
      SuperSU
      AdAway

vhi80qF.png

• SM-G920F
    • SM-G920I
    • SM-G925F
    • SM-G925I
      (Need testers for other models.)

FadQ719.png

https://mega.nz/#!CcsxkJTR!0m5sPenP_lPPB8i4IkuHTu85O67s23bNqOhiUqbpPdU

QGtFOJe.png
    1. Boot into Custom Recovery PhilZ/TWRP
    2. Wipe Cache
    3. Flash Zip
    4. Reboot (It will take few mins for first time)

tExRWf4.png

@Chainfire
    @JustArchi
    @Albe95
    @Tamerlan2009

bWUf7De.png

Name: Sky ROM
    Version: 1.0
    Contributor: @KɪɴG
    Last update: 8/16/2016
    Rom looks promising, i'll try it out.
    One thing, if im not mistaken I believe there is a newest kernel than the one you are using, do you perhaps have it as a flashable zip?

And a noob question, if said kernel is specific for the G920F can it be used with G920I, since its the "same" device?

Thank you and keep up the good work :)

No, I dont have it as flashable zip and yes G920F kernel can work with G920I but I don't recommend doing that.

in the next versions can you please add these things?
    Permissive kernel
    Enabled Multi-Window for all apps
    Removed High volume warning message
    Native call recorder enabled
    Disabled secure storage
    Enable camera shutter sound option
    Private mode fixed for custom kernel
    Screen mirroring fixed for custom kernel

Then this rom will be perfect =D Less important for me is the permissive kernel, because i use arter, but many people like the stock one

I want to keep this project it stock as much possible. For all features you mentioned above If anyone really wants them they can just mod ROM themselves or try out any other ROM.

please add original v4a not the material v4a in next version and always and once button..

Sent From My Samsung S6 Running Alexis 6.2 with Arter Kernal

If you mean ViPER4Android that won't added sorry. I want to keep this project stock as much possible. If you really want it you can just add it yourself!

hi, this has happened to me before when flashing various ROMs. All you need to do is plug the phone into the computer and use the 'adb reboot' command when in TWRP. it will then reboot the phone and begin setting up the new ROM. hopefully this works for you

Thumbs up for you! :good:
    Putting it right now !

EDIT#1: Well I flashed it and when pressing reboot TWRP just freezes. I rebooted the phone a few times using the vol down and power buttons but it always goes into TWRP and again when I try to reboot it freezes ??

hi, this has happened to me before when flashing various ROMs. All you need to do is plug the phone into the computer and use the 'adb reboot' command when in TWRP. it will then reboot the phone and begin setting up the new ROM. hopefully this works for you
    I mod framewor.jar for you , just make a backup of your rom and push the new framework.jar with the right permission rw,r,r 0644 and restart

Many many thanks for your kindly....