Here is file.

Attachments

• mq1.jpg
    mq1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 712
Last edited:

Cdr.Pradeep

Aug 19, 2018
Is anyone facing any issues after the update?

Does it void warranty or does it need any type of rooting and other stuff? Before installing or is ther any issues faced during update?

murcDF

Jul 14, 2020
++++++ ota error(20) ++++++

Hi, I'm having an error, please help.

I already renamed the file to update.zip, and moved to "storage/emulated/0/ota/" folder.

when I hit "Local Update", it will have a note below my screen in red font: ++++++ OTA ERROR(20) ++++++

and when I hit "Pressure test switch", it will have a pop-up that says: The upgrade pakage list update_package_list or update_package_list_next does not exist.

I'm using BS2 Global.
my current version is: SKYW2005101OS01MQ0
do I need to update in another version before I can apply this OTA (MQ01)?
Thank you.

batuken

I already renamed the file to update.zip, and moved to "storage/emulated/0/ota/" folder.

when I hit "Local Update", it will have a note below my screen in red font: ++++++ OTA ERROR(20) ++++++

and when I hit "Pressure test switch", it will have a pop-up that says: The upgrade pakage list update_package_list or update_package_list_next does not exist.

I'm using BS2 Global.
Thank you.
Hi. The ROM you're trying to flash is for the Global variant (S00). Your device is Global EEA variant (S01).

Reactions: murcDF

alexdiaz73

Jan 15, 2014
do I need to be root to make the upgrade?

I don't have rooted my bs2 and I can't access to the directory that you mention to store the update.zip file.
How much time is going to take the the phone download the upgrade automatically from the network.... I want to upgrade because I having problems with the mic is muted into the call when I plug or unplug a headphone or connect or disconect a bluetooth headphone....or if I change the audio source in any way the mic stop working and the person in the other side of the call can't hear me anymore.....
so please any sugestion to make the upgrade without root.....or how much to wait for the upgrade....
I don't want to root my phone....

batuken

I don't have rooted my bs2 and I can't access to the directory that you mention to store the update.zip file.
How much time is going to take the the phone download the upgrade automatically from the network.... I want to upgrade because I having problems with the mic is muted into the call when I plug or unplug a headphone or connect or disconect a bluetooth headphone....or if I change the audio source in any way the mic stop working and the person in the other side of the call can't hear me anymore.....
so please any sugestion to make the upgrade without root.....or how much to wait for the upgrade....
I don't want to root my phone....
If your device doesn't have a folder named ota, there's no problem because you can just create it manually.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

You posted a thread previously where we can downgrade to Android 9. We can downgrade from this version also or need to go to MQ0 first?
Yes, you still can downgrade to Android Pie coming from this update. I have already tried it.

Venus567

Jul 15, 2020
Yes, you still can downgrade to Android Pie coming from this update. I have already tried it.

Where is the setting to disable dual open application? I can't update to MP6. It shows some chinese words and Google translate says disable dual open application in setting but I can't find it. Can't post picture since it says need 10 post. Ok I decided to reset my phone, now the update succeeds. But new problem the update stuck at 0%. Tried waiting and restart but still always 0%. Nvm now it's working.

Last edited:

alexdiaz73

Jan 15, 2014
ok..I do it

reporting.....I upgraded the phone and I have to report that all was ok, and yes the problem with the mic muted was fixed with this.... so I am happy with that....
The only thing that I would like is that the developers include the option to record the calls native.... I had this feature in my last xiaomi note, and I really miss it.... maybe is the only thing in the software that I don't like.... In hardware what I hate is the fact that don't have a 3.5mm audio output (I think that is a very bad decision in a GAMER phone)... I use the adapter with my headphones but is sad because I can't charge the phone or made a capture with hdmi because I using the port for the audio...

for hermanth
Overall, How is the update??
Is it better than Android 9??
I wanna try but don't know somewhere I am feeling I will go back to Android 9...Should I definitely give it a try?
I personally was lost with the android 9 (because I used a miui 11 with my last xiaomi so the upgrade make feel very confortable again I will recommend this upgrade).

for nijaardez
Can you please re-upload file! can't find it in thread.
I have troubles finding the file too.... the file link is in the first post of this thread just below the black image of Joy UI (there is a line of text that said HERE is file....just click in the word HERE is in orange color)

thanks to batuken for the help....in fact you can create manually a ota directory in the memory of the phone and then use de code to enter to upgrade menu (I use the steps of this link ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/black-shark-2/how-to/ota-update-a10-joyui-11-cn-version-t4039643 ) ... need to be patient i take about 10 mins or more all the upgrade .....sometimes take a lot of seconds in one determinated percent (like is freeze)...but just wait and let the phone upgrade ..... the first reboot after the update take a lot of time too....

best regards
Alex

asaka145

Aug 17, 2015
Yep. Just wait for the official update. Kahit yung sakin S00, hindi ko to flinash. May tendency kasi talaga na nabrebreak yung OTA. And pansin ko rin sa updater, nag-iba sila ng server para sa updates.
Sir, safe po ba mag update via OTA. OS00MP6 to OS00MQ1, may officical rom na po na? Broken link kasi yung post ni wga0.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you have OTA file?

read end of this thread(Here<- is file.)
    It's for Black Shark Skywalker global? Can you tell me the procedure plz

1. Download and update the file with the name update.zip.

2. Place that file in storage/emulated/0/ota/update.zip

3. Dial *#*#1027#*#* and do accordingly.

I'm using BS2 Global.
    Thank you.
    Hi. The ROM you're trying to flash is for the Global variant (S00). Your device is Global EEA variant (S01).

Ok bro, so hindi pala sya compatible.. sige, antay-antay nlng muna ako, sana maglabas din ng para variant ko..hehe salamatz!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone