Question Sleep Tracking Battery drain

Search This thread

Castro27

Oct 30, 2012
Hi everyone.

I got a watch 4 classic a few days ago and I've been liking it a lot. I've heard that battery life is a bit tricky in the first few days until the device learns my patterns and everything but I really got a bit frustrated with the sleep tracking drain. Got around 20% drain in the first couple of nights without any sensors enabled besides HR every 10 minutes.

From what I've read this is new as the previous generations had very little drain with sleep tracking but I've also seen some people with much better battery drain with watch 4 as well in the same scenario as myself. Is there anything known to cause this differences in battery drain?

Thanks

dreamtheater39

Oct 3, 2004
Bangalore
www.youtube.com
15% drain with HR/SPO2 set to continuous with snore tracking. Make sure you kill all background apps before sleeping, ensure you dont have a battery sucking watchface....and put it to bedtime mode to ensure it doesnt wake up and drain battery when you go about doing your sleep things

Castro27

Oct 30, 2012
15% drain with HR/SPO2 set to continuous with snore tracking. Make sure you kill all background apps before sleeping, ensure you dont have a battery sucking watchface....and put it to bedtime mode to ensure it doesnt wake up and drain battery when you go about doing your sleep things

This is something I've only recently started paying attention: background apps. I'll do a few tests on it.

Thanks for the heads-up

sapiora

Aug 1, 2006
Sofia
For me (SGW 4 Classic LTE) the battery drain in sleep tracking with HR only I get more than 25% drain. I would like to add that the LTE variant, with or without mobile plan, drains more than 60% of my battery even with Mobile networks turned off from the Settings menu. The firmware is DUJA.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.