Slickwraps never ships

Search This thread

apatcas

May 25, 2007
So I bit the bullet and decided to wrap the Note9 and found that only SlickWraps lets you buy wraps for the sides of the phone. So went ahead and ordered them on the 8th of this month.
At this point the order has not changed status at all. They are also not responding to any customer tickets. Nothing, it's like there's no one home.

I was wondering if anyone else got anything from them, and if you did, how long did it take you to get it?

unclejimmyb

Oct 28, 2012
Des Moines
They are SLOW during their sales. I too bought 3 skins this time during their 70% off sale. The last time I bought during a sale, I didn't receive my items for 3 weeks. I emailed them and like you got nothing for a while. Eventually they did let me know that during and after a site sale their shipping and email response times are longer than usual. Hope this helps.

Reactions: apatcas

roaduardo

Apr 27, 2016
I should have learned my lesson from last time this big sale happened. My order that was placed on the 8th is still waiting to be arrived at a USPS facility. Label created only. My second order placed the on the 9th still has no shipping label created.

This will be the last time I order from them at all. Sale or no sale. They don't even respond to emails. Small operations. Mom and pop-like operation from the looks of how they're running things. Dbrand is not much better than them in this regard. I think skins are dead to me because of the selling experience as a whole.

Reactions: apatcas

apatcas

May 25, 2007
I should have learned my lesson from last time this big sale happened. My order that was placed on the 8th is still waiting to be arrived at a USPS facility. Label created only. My second order placed the on the 9th still has no shipping label created.

This will be the last time I order from them at all. Sale or no sale. They don't even respond to emails. Small operations. Mom and pop-like operation from the looks of how they're running things. Dbrand is not much better than them in this regard. I think skins are dead to me because of the selling experience as a whole.

Least you got some movement. I'm still in processing. And I completely agree with you, this makes me never want to buy a skin again.

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
I should have learned my lesson the first time.
I ordered some during the holiday season and like another user stated took about 3 weeks to get to me. Understandable during the holidays. Now I have placed an order and have not heard anything for over a week.

Last time I order from them. I could care less they are made in the USA. Make them in China and ship them out sooner.

jguerra213

Feb 1, 2019
I ordered mine on the 5th of this month and is still processing. I emailed them and 3-4 days later they emailed me back stating that during their sales they get behind but assure me that once my order is complete I will receive a tracking number. Going on 2 weeks already.

Very annoying. Last time I ordered, took 4 days to receive item. I think this will be the last time I order from SW

thephantom

Jul 30, 2008
Somewhere in between
So I bit the bullet and decided to wrap the Note9 and found that only SlickWraps lets you buy wraps for the sides of the phone. So went ahead and ordered them on the 8th of this month.

At this point the order has not changed status at all. They are also not responding to any customer tickets. Nothing, it's like there's no one home.

I was wondering if anyone else got anything from them, and if you did, how long did it take you to get it?
Not in the US so my usual shipping is 2 weeks if I order from them. Currently waiting for 2 orders. First order made March 17. Second order made March 29. Guess what? My March 29 order got tagged as shipped last April 3. March 17 order? Got tagged as shipped last April 17. The problem is I still order from them. Oh well. I'll just have to wait, i guess.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They are SLOW during their sales. I too bought 3 skins this time during their 70% off sale. The last time I bought during a sale, I didn't receive my items for 3 weeks. I emailed them and like you got nothing for a while. Eventually they did let me know that during and after a site sale their shipping and email response times are longer than usual. Hope this helps.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone