Slickwraps Nexus 5 Full Body Decals

Search This thread

jitin02

Mar 17, 2009
Unknown
www.safaribikes.com
You'll be getting another one then! :) Most likely this week. :)

Thank You!
Weston
@slickwraps now I myself feel ashamed and fed up of posting regarding same thing again And again. If you notice in that pic (the one I posted) the screen guard is the small one, even after poiting out clearly still got small one. I can't imagine how can a company afford such careless store room Guys(not pointing to you, but to your store guys). I would have kicked out that guy because of the company is looking customers or having loose.

I think this was my last screen guard order from you guys.

Have you stopped including the front panel of skin. The one which only have top and bottom pc.??!

sheilagank

Mar 21, 2014
guys, i have a question.

how do you remove the skin once applied? I once tried peeling and the skin seems to get stretched and will not apply nicely any more.

Thanks,

buckwild1

Oct 29, 2012
Virginia
guys, i have a question.

how do you remove the skin once applied? I once tried peeling and the skin seems to get stretched and will not apply nicely any more.

Thanks,

I'd like to know also. I had to remove my back one because of a blister and it began to tear so i left it alone. Looks like I'll have to order a new one.. ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bliizzz

Oct 8, 2011
I'd like to know also. I had to remove my back one because of a blister and it began to tear so i left it alone. Looks like I'll have to order a new one.. ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try removing when your phone is warm

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Contest Time Again!!

I'm giving away a $25 GiftCard to Slickwraps!

Rules: Thank this Post!

Winner: We will pick 1 lucky winner of those who "Thanked" this post today at 10pm CST.

-Weston
    Slickwraps Evangelist

QoELjM8.jpg
    Contest Time!

Contest Time!

I'm giving away a $25 GiftCard to Slickwraps!

Rules: Thank this Post!

Winner: We will pick 1 lucky winner of those who "Thanked" this post today at 10pm CST.

-Weston
    Slickwraps Evangelist

pGVF8KN.jpg
    Should we do a Monday Giveaway? Thanks = YES

-Weston
    Slickwraps
    Colored X insert for the Nexus 5

Hey Everyone!

Look what was on my desk this morning! I've been waiting for production to make me a couple, but they made me hundreds & hundreds instead.

So with that said, everyone who orders this week will get a handful of these. Do what you like with them, sell, give to friends, whatever.

Shoot me your order # and i'll make sure the freebies get in the package.

Weston
    Slickwraps.com

MDyT3wM.jpg

YqSrXaw.jpg
    Alright, so I got my new Red 32GB Nexus 5 in and was going to rock it skinless for a while, but I had a @slickwraps black carbon fiber back skin waiting here. I was going to wait until my other skins arrived before choosing which one to use, but damn... I had to tame the beast. While I really like that Red, the colour is SO [email protected]#$ing intense!! It was making my eyes bug out!! The more I looked at it, the more my eyes would freak. It's a cool colour, but definitely needs to be reigned in. The colour is exactly what I wanted, so that the NEXUS lettering really pops through the skin!

So the black carbon fiber skin went on. I first used the provided clean spray and let it dry. That's a nice touch to have that added in the package. Then it was go time! I was surprised how easy it was to do. I put some scotch tape over the NEXUS lettering so that they would stay in place and even as I applied the skin. Then I just took the tape off when I was finished. Everything went super smoothly, and I hit the corners with a hair dryer on hot for a few seconds, then smoothed it down. All in all, it took about 5 minutes to do.

**NOTE: I give myself a buzz cut every 2 weeks so I don't have much hair, let alone a hairdryer. I seriously pulled a "cup of sugar" deal and walked to my neighbours house and asked to borrow a hair dryer!! Hahaha.**

I didn't order sides or front skins because I like the face of the phone to be a nice black slab of glass! Maybe I should have gotten side skins though as now I can only use my red and white "lucency" clear bumper cases (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2690108) as the rest clash colours with the sides of the phone pretty badly.... :( I didn't take that into consideration when I wanted clear bumper cases to show off the skins on the back...

But anyway, here are a bunch of pictures of my new "Tamed Beast"! Newly skinned, slightly subdued, and popping with contrast!

You can see that the fit is perfect! There is nice wide coverage, and it lines up perfectly along the edges and around the headphone jack!
    KPXV9Ra.jpg
    akC2puF.jpg

YTohkDs.jpg
    RkBAGhi.jpg

GQJFe4w.jpg
    UPfqa68.jpg

Some macro shots to show the colours and contrast really popping! It's like the NEXUS logo projects itself and glows through the skin. And the sides look damn near Nuclear the way it's emanating! Haha
    kCPSg6r.jpg
    tWX9iQB.jpg

dixhYYu.jpg
    rmnxdYT.jpg

Here are a few with the Skin + Clear-Red Bumper Case. I love the Black and Red combo. I also really like how you can still see part of the skin shining through the case. This is just an awesome look.
    gk0pPJj.jpg
    1FNn9sM.jpg

oI57ewV.jpg

I am thoroughly satisfied. My Red phone is no longer out to blind me with its menacing neon red, the black carbon fiber looks ridiculously hot in contrast with the red phone, and the bumper just completes it with the border around the edges. Props to @slickwraps for taming the beast! I can't wait to figure out combos for my soon to arrive White Carbon Fiber and Glow Orange!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone