Slickwraps Skins

Search This thread

Mr. Splodge

Sep 14, 2016
Did the rhinoshield fit with the natural leather Slickwrap

It's been great! No issues.

I have a rhino shield on the way. I'm going to try and trim my other skin to fit inside the bumper. Shouldn't have to trim much I wouldn't think?

Did the rhinoshield crash guard fit with the natural leather slickwraps still on? Can you post photos?

MYxdaUSERNAME

Jan 26, 2010
IL
Had this since the phone came out, but finally put it on now that I ordered a rhino shield (and because a dBrand skin got lost in the mail). Pretty obvious, but it's silver Carbon Fiber with the color nexus X on a silver model.

f10e0w.jpg

wis3m0nkey

Sep 2, 2010
I bought new honeycomb series on January 1st, haven't gotten any update yet. I was wondering if anyone else have similar issue.

Thanks

JayGoat

Dec 7, 2010
Merritt Island
OnePlus 9 Pro
Anyone try their Honeycomb skins yet?

This is my first time using SlickWraps and the honeycomb skin feel is excellent. However, it was so stuck to the paper backing it was impossible to remove. The paper tore a bit cause the adhesive was so stuck to it and the skin got stretched out. I've always used DBrand for no particular reason but when I saw this honeycomb I had to have it. Wish I didn't have this problem though.

I know they send another for those who screw it up, but if it's going to be like this again I'd rather not. DBrand skins remove very easy from their backing and are really easy to install. Just wondering if this is specific to the honeycomb or if they're all like that.

Pandawg

Sep 6, 2012
My order still hasn't shipped and it's been like four days now. There's a lot of people complaining about this. Anyone know what's up?

Pandawg

Sep 6, 2012
Seems they are having a warehouse problem or something. Really upset with this company now. My friend has a horrible experience with slickwraps, but I thought it couldn't be that bad, but it seems worse. People that placed an order a month ago are still waiting for their order to go past processing. They charge your card, but won't ship your product or communicate at all.

Can I get an update on my order or a reason why no one orders are being sent?

@slickwraps

Just heard back from them after emailing them. They said they had a lot of orders for the holidays, and they are slowly shipping out skins and cases. Mine was shipped a few days ago actually, and should be arriving today.

Last edited:

wis3m0nkey

Sep 2, 2010
Received mine yesterday (placed order on 1st January). I guess they r just slow around this time of year.
I've not put mine up yet so don't know about adhesive quality but the old one was good been using it for an year.

seabro01

Dec 1, 2015
Just ordered two 6P skins (matte black, white carbon) and a N6 black leather series skin for $17 + $6 for 2 day shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Matte black and white carbon should look nice on my gold 6P.

61edfdbc1edb63be6e4a0dfcaee93b89.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

wis3m0nkey

Sep 2, 2010
@slickwraps, I think "Submit a request" link is not working on the website. No matter whether I correctly select captcha or no it reports captcha error.
Anyways I like the honeycomb texture but I messed up installation, I was very happy with my Storm trooper skin for an year.
I guess I'll buy a skin from Villain series (offers matte finish). I'll never buy series with letters, I'm so bad with installation :(

slickwraps

Dec 1, 2013
Andover
slickwraps.com
@slickwraps, I think "Submit a request" link is not working on the website. No matter whether I correctly select captcha or no it reports captcha error.
Anyways I like the honeycomb texture but I messed up installation, I was very happy with my Storm trooper skin for an year.
I guess I'll buy a skin from Villain series (offers matte finish). I'll never buy series with letters, I'm so bad with installation :(

Can you DM us your order #? We'll reship your order minus the logo cutout and include a couple more for practice.

Reactions: wis3m0nkey

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Naked Wrap on Gold 6P

I've been away from XDA for a while, but I decided to post some images of the Naked Wraps. I applied it a few days back. Some small bubbles still remain, but most have disappeared and the ones left can be squeezed out. I attached some pics below, but more can be seen in the imgur album. Slickwraps Naked Wrap

I've been using the regular type of skins on my 6P, but decided to go with a transparent one this time around so I could see the actual color of the device. Installation was pretty easy and should be familiar to those who have used wet application clear skins from Skinomi and IQ Shield.

Everything lines up good and really blends in well with the phone. The matte finish looks nice and prevents fingerprints from building up. It doesn't add much grip though. I don't use cases so I can't comment on case compatibility, but for those who just use a skin and want some scratch protection, this is a nice option.
    That is an awesome idea.
    Could you take a pic with the case on the phone for the full picture?
    Thanks

best i can do with the co workers phone :p

g2mPFL7uh85OHinN9boFSwejj2ZpQ5-5w-e0AdsSt37G-GnuofNnCSF8pwdVCeQ7J68eirPzkdPg9d7Cz7dLnVqPuOcyswW-wxZW1SSugblMNfYfjY_FLnlDYkPaFMqDWawGonJlWz55_tkVTpjOsAWFdzeJ99lyXa1gJkqVStoqo1AXKSwezYtnw6MLpkpTZW5ee6hPAkdgjAuPqAHRPDPg5GvRRArSbtLdbDIBfUetjnqppy5ZnKBk-bTosVM2Afdibf2zBpSrHtSLnz0ZCGJHjRsG8DCkSLuB_5Yj8ZxBJDk0OwvEkcoVvLB5FIw-wKDtAYxVP0TzkiYtj44oETIbK1Fy19Xke6YaH-t_bx5lvr_QY1yz173Y2gIkUucAdM6M2D8MR_psAy9cthZno5lCm2hZe6O8WVFuqLMmoblIuo8F4iNps0-CvS7FrvAEVPY46yHdt7Tj9jBiwHoc4mbRVZQIv8rRpBQYUaezm_S_TAf-i88MSPhvNO0ciIBIMlhVd5OkIMVDe21s8RtWEfQsIQ8uvxIuAIL5cyw6Jx1qq-luh8EU8FRTHcZyoZKQhgBAFw=s1076-no
    Natural Series is out of production.

We will be offering full-body and half-body coverage along with multiple engraving options.

More photos to follow.

Cork.
    bJrtoq7.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1447564609390.jpguploadfromtaptalk1447564634065.jpguploadfromtaptalk1447564648072.jpguploadfromtaptalk1447564663219.jpguploadfromtaptalk1447564690281.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Thank You for your review of the Slickwraps Wraps/Skins!

We take all feedback back to our engineers to review.

Thank You

UfZlZPT.jpg
    Please do not edit my post and quote it under my name. Some of what I wrote originally had been removed in your post, and you edited "Dbrand" to "Dbag," also on behalf of my name. What you want to call you competitors is none of my business, but please do not falsely quote your customers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk