SlimRom Lollipop for Moto G 3rd Gen

Search This thread

a2441918

Inactive Recognized Developer / Senior Member
Jan 1, 2011
New York

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and offers the following original features:
  • Slim Dialer
    • A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.
  • Privacy guard
    • Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.
  • SlimRecents
    • Clean uncluttered. - If you like it smooth and classy.
  • SlimPie
    • Excellent way to navigate or launch applications, . - Old favorite is back.
  • Custom Shortcuts
    • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - Customize it the way you like it.

Important links:

slimroms.org - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Download SlimRom-Builds - Download the stock Slim rom for Moto G 3rd Gen from here.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
SlimRom , ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
a2441918
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2015-11-02

Created 2015-11-02
Last Updated 2015-11-02

androidbaba

Nov 19, 2008

Attachments

• 1446493742457.jpg
    1446493742457.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2,021

theShadow800

Sep 6, 2015
Okay so it did boot up, and everything was working great except the camera. It says cannot connect to the camera. Anyone else having this issue?

fazzieng

Jul 4, 2010
Both, camera apk and gallery are missing from build after fresh install. "Cant connect to camera" error present after installation of any other camera apk (moto stock, cm12 or any other camera apk).

Wysłane z mojego MotoG3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Indianvixen9

JoseAlarcon

Jun 29, 2017
Chiclayo
Help

The download link is currently unsuccessful, thank you very much if you repair it to be able to test, I am curious about the performance of Slim 5.1.1 ... I appreciate you give me what I ask :D:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and offers the following original features:
    • Slim Dialer
      • A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.
    • Privacy guard
      • Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.
    • SlimRecents
      • Clean uncluttered. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    • SlimPie
      • Excellent way to navigate or launch applications, . - Old favorite is back.
    • Custom Shortcuts
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - Customize it the way you like it.

Important links:

slimroms.org - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Download SlimRom-Builds - Download the stock Slim rom for Moto G 3rd Gen from here.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimRom , ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    a2441918
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-11-02

Created 2015-11-02
    Last Updated 2015-11-02
    Bootlooped for me, using the Indian Variant.

No problem for me booted successfully
    Everything working great
    WiFi,ril,Bluetooth,cam everything working
    Thanks dev
    I am on 1550 Indian 2gb version.
    Wait.. Why is this in the original section??
    Both, camera apk and gallery are missing from build after fresh install. "Cant connect to camera" error present after installation of any other camera apk (moto stock, cm12 or any other camera apk).

Wysłane z mojego MotoG3 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Any info on SlimRom Marshmallow for Moto G 2015?