• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Slow Download Speed in WIFI connections (PX5 Headunit) ?¿?

Search This thread

Silver_

Jun 13, 2010
My Head Unit is a px5 (KSP) with BT6Q module and I have observed with tools such as Speedtest that the download speed rate of my WiFi is ridiculous, only 0.4 - 0.5 Mbps, however the upload speed is pretty good approx. 7-10 Mbps. I dedicate myself to electronics and I would not have any problem changing the wifi module if it is needed, but before I prefer to consult us see what opinion you give me. I do not have, in principle, as I have read, no problem disconnecting the WiFi only the problem of low speed. Thanks

Silver_

Jun 13, 2010
My Head Unit is a px5 (KSP) with BT6Q module and I have observed with tools such as Speedtest that the download speed rate of my WiFi is ridiculous, only 0.4 - 0.5 Mbps, however the upload speed is pretty good approx. 7-10 Mbps. I dedicate myself to electronics and I would not have any problem changing the wifi module if it is needed, but before I prefer to consult us see what opinion you give me. I do not have, in principle, as I have read, no problem disconnecting the WiFi only the problem of low speed. Thanks
Finally I solved it for me.