Question Slow internet after updating to Miui 12.5 -Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. Please Help

Search This thread

timbomiui

Nov 10, 2021
My Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 had Miui 12 on it & I recently updated it to Miui 12.5.3. Now the internet speed through Mobile data is quite intermittent. Most of the time it is under 1KB/s. And then it sometimes goes to 12 MB/s randomly. When I connect to wifi, the internet speed is stable but connected through Mobile data using the phone network is unstable. This is so frustrating and I dont know why it's happening.

Any help would be appreciated. Maybe I have to downgrade to Miui 12?

Thank you

durga5151

Dec 2, 2020
My Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 had Miui 12 on it & I recently updated it to Miui 12.5.3. Now the internet speed through Mobile data is quite intermittent. Most of the time it is under 1KB/s. And then it sometimes goes to 12 MB/s randomly. When I connect to wifi, the internet speed is stable but connected through Mobile data using the phone network is unstable. This is so frustrating and I dont know why it's happening.

Thank you
Mine too I have faced internet problem while gaming so I have flashed pixel experience ROM ..Or you can roll back to miui 12

KingTigerM30S

Oct 2, 2020

Thank you
Try updating to the latest MIUI Version which is 12.5.4.

KingTigerM30S

Oct 2, 2020
Miui 12.5.3 is the most recent update available to my phone. It says no new updates are available.
Try downloading the update from here and update manually

Denial94

Nov 25, 2021
I have the same problem! But in my case it's Mi 10 Pro with MIUI 12.5.3 which I downloaded 2 days ago to my phone. I thought they will fix stupid UI bugs but they added new bugs...

idan357

Jun 12, 2012
Redmi 8 with 12.5.3 with same issue network speed is slow over wifi and cellular no system update anyone found a solution that dosent involve factory reset ? It's for my mom's phone

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
I'm using a custom ROM so I can't look at the current settings in Miui. Has anyone tried changing the preferred network type (2G, 3G, 4G) in the settings? Settings along these lines may allow the system to do more.