Slow motion video at 480 or 960 fps

Search This thread

brokemyG2

Jan 5, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi everyone,

I bought a Poco X3 NFC, and it is supposed to be capable of 960fps video. The problem is the stock mi camera allows you to film only 4 seconds, of which only the last 1 second is actually in slow motion. This makes it basically impossible to actually film anything, either you are too early or too late.

I have two questions:
- With a different ROM or camera app, will it be possible to simply film video in 960 fps from start to finish, and to film longer than 4 seconds?
- Would it be possible to film with an intermediate speed, like 480 fps, which is not available in the stock software? Or is the hardware not actually capable of this?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks,
Joe

iffi✓

Apr 9, 2021
U can change it in camera settings.
Screenshot_2021-04-09-14-03-10-329_com.android.camera.jpg

japhethLG

Oct 1, 2022
Hi everyone,

I bought a Poco X3 NFC, and it is supposed to be capable of 960fps video. The problem is the stock mi camera allows you to film only 4 seconds, of which only the last 1 second is actually in slow motion. This makes it basically impossible to actually film anything, either you are too early or too late.

I have two questions:
- With a different ROM or camera app, will it be possible to simply film video in 960 fps from start to finish, and to film longer than 4 seconds?
- Would it be possible to film with an intermediate speed, like 480 fps, which is not available in the stock software? Or is the hardware not actually capable of this?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks,
Joe
Hi, did you find a solution to this?