Slow Selection in Settings

Search This thread

hajabooja

Nov 23, 2007
I've been testing a couple of different 4.0.3 ROMs for the past day or so. I've noticed in a couple of them (not sure if 4.0.2 has this or not) that when I go into the settings menu and click on something it highlights the selection and does a really, really slow fade until it changes to the next screen. Anyone else notice this? Just a little annoying when everything else is so fast.

superbobup

Dec 25, 2009
I've been testing a couple of different 4.0.3 ROMs for the past day or so. I've noticed in a couple of them (not sure if 4.0.2 has this or not) that when I go into the settings menu and click on something it highlights the selection and does a really, really slow fade until it changes to the next screen. Anyone else notice this? Just a little annoying when everything else is so fast.

Yes this is present on all ROMs that I have tried and is also present on stock. I think it is just an issue with ICS at the moment, hopefully will be fixed in later builds

Reactions: hajabooja

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes this is present on all ROMs that I have tried and is also present on stock. I think it is just an issue with ICS at the moment, hopefully will be fixed in later builds
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone