Question Sm-a32 root

Search This thread

Milosmaddness

Oct 23, 2021
So I have a Samsung Galaxy a32, and I have tried everything to root it and also to get twrp onto it. I have tried every method I have found on xda and nothing has worked.

Reactions: financeledger

Milosmaddness

Oct 23, 2021
I have tried every combination, every method, every service and still cant get root on this device. Im boycotting samsung. Any suggestions on a good phone to root?

BadRx

Dec 15, 2014
Azusa, CA
Google Pixel 3a XL
Moto G 5G
Honestly if you dont know the answer to this question you probably have zero business rooting this phone.
Yes he does. In fact probably a bout as much as you. Think how you even got to this point as a smartphone hobbyist/technician? If your referring to the legalities and staying safe reasons then I hear you BUT 1. the right to repair/mod ones device should be available and 2. there is more than just one way of repairing/unlocking than the leaked/stolen software from the carrier or manufacturer. Also we're talking about rooting, not carrier unlocking.

Though I need to carrier unlock, legitimately, as this phone is not stolen. The person who bought it just wanted a different phone and wants to sell it to me but I don't have said carrier. Are we SOL in this kind of case? And why should we be? Unless it's a promotional phone, then I'd understand. I will ask. Either way..... I'd appreciate any directional pointers. ;)

Reactions: Hominum1

financeledger

May 31, 2021
Yes he does. In fact probably a bout as much as you. Think how you even got to this point as a smartphone hobbyist/technician? If your referring to the legalities and staying safe reasons then I hear you BUT 1. the right to repair/mod ones device should be available and 2. there is more than just one way of repairing/unlocking than the leaked/stolen software from the carrier or manufacturer. Also we're talking about rooting, not carrier unlocking.

Though I need to carrier unlock, legitimately, as this phone is not stolen. The person who bought it just wanted a different phone and wants to sell it to me but I don't have said carrier. Are we SOL in this kind of case? And why should we be? Unless it's a promotional phone, then I'd understand. I will ask. Either way..... I'd appreciate any directional pointers. ;)
what carrier ? what bit are you on?

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008

Holy moses. Stay off the drugs or whatever... wow.

Ill restate: if you dont know where to look to get this phone rooted, you probably should rethink doing so.

Ryan.XM

May 22, 2014
Subang
Screenshot_20211122-120804_Settings.jpg

Top Liked Posts