• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory
Search This thread
Have you tested this approach? If yes, then can you provide instruction.

TIA
I tried last night but it wouldn't flash Odin kept failing it, so I'm going to try to find a different combo Firmware and re-up with the new link to it once I know the new one works.... In the meantime y'all could try that to see if you get a different result with flashing it

I tried last night but it wouldn't flash Odin kept failing it, so I'm going to try to find a different combo Firmware and re-up with the new link to it once I know the new one works.... In the meantime y'all could try that to see if you get a different result with flashing it
I am also going to try using Frija to download the TMK version which is apparently another US unlocked variant Firmware to see if that might flash and go from there

furballi

May 26, 2018
I am also going to try using Frija to download the TMK version which is apparently another US unlocked variant Firmware to see if that might flash and go from there
Thanks. Will post if I find a solution.

T Mo and Samsung are not playing nice. I was able to completely remove the T Mo app with the Samsung A21, but no luck with the A32 5G (using ADB). Also removed over 200 junk apps from the A32 5G. My goal was to get it as bare-bone as the A21. Yet the A32 still pull about 1.3 GB of RAM vs. 930 MB for the A21, with the major difference being Android 11 vs. Android 10. Apparently, the claim about better memory management in Android 11 does not pan out in actual use. The Android 6 in my ZTE V8 Pro is lightning fast compared to Android 11.

Most people are not aware of the tremendous amount of spyware that are hidden on these Samsung phones (Amazon, Microsoft, etc). The OS is free, but informed users should have the option to easily remove these junk apps with a few keystrokes.

Reactions: TypicalGellert

smvsmv

Nov 16, 2014
I'm new to this device and still figuring things out. Meanwhile, came across this post that gives different versions of Odin to try with. https://www.droidwin.com/create-samsung-combination-firmware-flash-it-via-odin/

Reactions: TypicalGellert

gamer765

Jan 14, 2009
Don't PM me please.

20210529-162528.jpg

tavella

Oct 24, 2007
Valrico
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
Using Odin Patched 3B v3.14.1 and I’m receiving a truncate message stating the following:

sw rev check fail [vbmeta[fused 2 > bi

I’m using the SM-A326U1 for Product Code TMB from April 19, 2021. The phone now boots up with a blue screen ”An error has occurred while updating the device software”. Any suggestions?

CSC seems to fail at boot.img per Odin
CSC_HOME fails at preloader.img

——— Update ——-
Flashed latest TMK using Patched Odin 3.14.1 and the device is functional again.

Last edited:
Reactions: NetBos

financeledger

May 31, 2021
Using Odin Patched 3B v3.14.1 and I’m receiving a truncate message stating the following:

I’m using the SM-A326U1 for Product Code TMB from April 19, 2021. The phone now boots up with a blue screen ”An error has occurred while updating the device software”. Any suggestions?

bricked im on the same roadif you find way out let me know

edit : just debricked real easy using odin 3b patch last version and A326USQU2AUD9_A326UOYN2AUD9_TMB
debricka32.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NetBos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did nothing special, same procedure as with all other Samsung phones. Flash U1 firmware on top of U firmware. Don't see what's so difficult about it. @hyelton also mentioned how he did it as well.
    Thanks. Will post if I find a solution.

T Mo and Samsung are not playing nice. I was able to completely remove the T Mo app with the Samsung A21, but no luck with the A32 5G (using ADB). Also removed over 200 junk apps from the A32 5G. My goal was to get it as bare-bone as the A21. Yet the A32 still pull about 1.3 GB of RAM vs. 930 MB for the A21, with the major difference being Android 11 vs. Android 10. Apparently, the claim about better memory management in Android 11 does not pan out in actual use. The Android 6 in my ZTE V8 Pro is lightning fast compared to Android 11.

Most people are not aware of the tremendous amount of spyware that are hidden on these Samsung phones (Amazon, Microsoft, etc). The OS is free, but informed users should have the option to easily remove these junk apps with a few keystrokes.
    I'm new to this device and still figuring things out. Meanwhile, came across this post that gives different versions of Odin to try with. https://www.droidwin.com/create-samsung-combination-firmware-flash-it-via-odin/

——— Update ——-
    Flashed latest TMK using Patched Odin 3.14.1 and the device is functional again.

bricked im on the same roadif you find way out let me know

edit : just debricked real easy using odin 3b patch last version and A326USQU2AUD9_A326UOYN2AUD9_TMB
    debricka32.png