Search This thread

iabhua

Jan 11, 2010
Thanks. Could flash same binary version of XAA but unfortunately it seems the CSC stays at DSH for some reason. It flashes OK though and it is the less bloaty FW that comes with SM-A236U1. Also tried the Canadian XAR for same binary version. Also worked but still Carrier_ID stays at DSH???!! So is my only recourse to pay some unlock service for the network unlock code? Any suggested service...?

Last edited:

financeledger

May 31, 2021
Thanks. Could flash same binary version of XAA but unfortunately it seems the CSC stays at DSH for some reason. It flashes OK though and it is the less bloaty FW that comes with SM-A236U1. Also tried the Canadian XAR for same binary version. Also worked but still Carrier_ID stays at DSH???!! So is my only recourse to pay some unlock service for the network unlock code? Any suggested service...?
samfw tool

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
I can understand your frustration, but please do not spam threads. you will risk getting banned from xda and your chances to get money back become zero. lot people got something for money, so consider this is big misunderstanding? It seems elliwigy is grounded in real life, we don't know what is happen. Thx for the warning anyway, nobody should send money as long as he is offline. Instead, contact xda administration for investigation in your case.

keskinmahsum1

Nov 8, 2021
I can understand your frustration, but please do not spam threads. you will risk getting banned from xda and your chances to get money back become zero. lot people got something for money, so consider this is big misunderstanding? It seems elliwigy is grounded in real life, we don't know what is happen. Thx for the warning anyway, nobody should send money as long as he is offline. Instead, contact xda administration for investigation in your case.
How can contact xda administration

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
go on your private conversation with elliwigy you have the issue with, use the Report button and explain what happened

I got the A32 5G (SM-S326DL) for Mom, because TracFone had a trade-in offer online. The Samsung J7 Sky Pro only got to Marshmallow (Android 6.0), and they gave a trade-in value of $100 to deduct from the $249 Special Offer price. So, not too shabby of a deal, considering it was quite an upgrade for $149. to switch Samsung handsets!
The A32 5G came with nearly everything their flagships offer, including the 5000 Mah battery, and 5G SimCard. Recently, we received a TracFone Firmware Update (OTA) taking it up to Android 12, with One UI 4.0. Truly, this device is a great value, offering alot of bang for your buck! Since when has a prepaid offer been so good, as I never see deals like this on T-Mobile's site concerning trade-in offers for prepaid folks.
Not for nothing, I like Mom's New Device Upgrade more than I'm enjoying mine (P6ProU1) at the moment! es

Last edited:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
How can contact xda administration
Please check this page:
Regards
Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am also going to try using Frija to download the TMK version which is apparently another US unlocked variant Firmware to see if that might flash and go from there
    Thanks. Will post if I find a solution.

T Mo and Samsung are not playing nice. I was able to completely remove the T Mo app with the Samsung A21, but no luck with the A32 5G (using ADB). Also removed over 200 junk apps from the A32 5G. My goal was to get it as bare-bone as the A21. Yet the A32 still pull about 1.3 GB of RAM vs. 930 MB for the A21, with the major difference being Android 11 vs. Android 10. Apparently, the claim about better memory management in Android 11 does not pan out in actual use. The Android 6 in my ZTE V8 Pro is lightning fast compared to Android 11.

Most people are not aware of the tremendous amount of spyware that are hidden on these Samsung phones (Amazon, Microsoft, etc). The OS is free, but informed users should have the option to easily remove these junk apps with a few keystrokes.
    I tried last night but it wouldn't flash Odin kept failing it, so I'm going to try to find a different combo Firmware and re-up with the new link to it once I know the new one works.... In the meantime y'all could try that to see if you get a different result with flashing it
    I'm new to this device and still figuring things out. Meanwhile, came across this post that gives different versions of Odin to try with. https://www.droidwin.com/create-samsung-combination-firmware-flash-it-via-odin/
    Did nothing special, same procedure as with all other Samsung phones. Flash U1 firmware on top of U firmware. Don't see what's so difficult about it. @hyelton also mentioned how he did it as well.
    US Combination Firmware link for Galaxy A32 5G

Supposedly you can FRP bypass or OEM unlock based on what I've heard

Using Odin Patched 3B v3.14.1 and I’m receiving a truncate message stating the following:

sw rev check fail [vbmeta[fused 2 > bi

I’m using the SM-A326U1 for Product Code TMB from April 19, 2021. The phone now boots up with a blue screen ”An error has occurred while updating the device software”. Any suggestions?

CSC seems to fail at boot.img per Odin
    CSC_HOME fails at preloader.img

——— Update ——-
    Flashed latest TMK using Patched Odin 3.14.1 and the device is functional again.