Question sm-f711u1 root

Search This thread

VESL15

Sep 16, 2016
Rio Grande
hey guys, I would like to root my new fold 3 but I am having a very difficult time doing this. so many websites say its possible but one of the biggest problems I come across is enabling OEM. the option is simply not there.
I would love some help and some advice to do this.
thanks!

d0x360

Mar 11, 2009
You can't root the USA (snapdragon) of any Samsung phone since like...the note 7 & 8. Thank Verizon.

hey guys, I would like to root my new fold 3 but I am having a very difficult time doing this. so many websites say its possible but one of the biggest problems I come across is enabling OEM. the option is simply not there.
thanks!

You're in the Flip 3 section (in case you end up needing anything else), but only the European (and a few other foreign) editions still allow unlocking the bootloader (which is the OEM Unlock step). The reason you see a lot of sites still telling you how to do it would be that many of them are either based in Europe or purchased the European version ahead of the US release.

Reactions: buru898

VESL15

Sep 16, 2016
Rio Grande
You're in the Flip 3 section (in case you end up needing anything else), but only the European (and a few other foreign) editions still allow unlocking the bootloader (which is the OEM Unlock step). The reason you see a lot of sites still telling you how to do it would be that many of them are either based in Europe or purchased the European version ahead of the US release.
I'm sorry I missed typed, yes I meant the flip 3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks!