Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
Hi dear all
Please help me about my phone's imei
I flashed the s7 style system mui. Then my phone was stuck on Samsung logo. Then I flashed TWRP and tried again but not successful. Then I wiped cache , system and other things. Then my phone stuck on galaxy grand prime logo.
Then I flashed stock ROM 5.0.2. So my phone lost imei. And both the sim cards slots are not working.
And now I installed MAXICM ROM but still sim cards are not working. So please guide mW that how it will be repaired or I bricked my phone?
Screenshop Of My PHone's IMEI is Below......

Last edited:

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Hi dear all
I flashed the s7 style system mui. Then my phone was stuck on Samsung logo. Then I flashed TWRP and tried again but not successful. Then I wiped cache , system and other things. Then my phone stuck on galaxy grand prime logo.
Then I flashed stock ROM 5.0.2. So my phone lost imei. And both the sim cards slots are not working.
And now I installed MAXICM ROM but still sim cards are not working. So please guide mW that how it will be repaired or I bricked my phone?

How come you did this? Which was your older baseband nd which firmware did you flash?
Install the stock rom but before that show the baseband version.

Reactions: Unknown.Guy

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
How come you did this? Which was your older baseband nd which firmware did you flash?

i have no information about my old firmware and i flashed the stock 5.0.2 lollipop Rom of Russia.
And where i will find baseband Version???
How I install STOCK ROM i downloaded this STOCK ROM but not installing
Click Here for the ROM I downloaded From SAMMOBILE
but in ODIN it fails, that's WHY?

Last edited:

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
i have no information about my old firmware and i flashed the stock 5.0.2 lollipop Rom of Russia.

Go To Your Phone Nd Take The Screenshots nd then post over here. If you've corrupted your IMEI then you're in a deep problem! Give me the link of 5.0.2 Russian Stock rom which you flashed.

Reactions: Unknown.Guy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi dear all

Go To Your Phone Nd Take The Screenshots nd then post over here. If you've corrupted your IMEI then you're in a deep problem! Give me the link of 5.0.2 Russian Stock rom which you flashed.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone