SM-G925P Firmware now available!

Search This thread

fgr

Mar 1, 2008
Overland Park, KS
The download is for OCF. Is that newer than OC9?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Yes.

Samsung does there version numbers by Year, Month and Revision.

"O" = 2015
"C" = March (A would = January, B February, etc.)
"F" = Revision. They go 1 thru 9 then start with letters.

So OC9 would be several revisions before OCF.

And I'm now at 68% downloaded, only 3 hours to go !!!

Reactions: optimummind

cruckus

Sep 12, 2010
Man just a bunch of malware comes to my phone and I can't download either file so I'll just have to be patient

xadidas4lifex

Dec 6, 2010
Dallas, Texas
someone please mirror...

this download time is crazy.

Also, If anyone has flashed this...
Let us know if you notice anything different. Battery life, Smoothness, Functionality, Etc.

reesedizan

Mar 10, 2011
Holland
Sorry about the malware and download time. I've scoured the Internet for our phone's firmware since I received it opening day, and this has been the only link that I could find. Thank you to those who can mirror it.

Drumrocker

Oct 23, 2011
someone please mirror...

this download time is crazy.

Also, If anyone has flashed this...
Let us know if you notice anything different. Battery life, Smoothness, Functionality, Etc.

I flashed this and have not noticed any difference, positive or negative. However I have not performed a factory reset since flashing yet.

My upload speed sucks but will also try to get a mirror up later today if nobody else posts one first.

mobgod

Jul 7, 2010
Will this fix the cell signal issue I've been having, driving me crazy with all the dropped calls, also how would I flash this with no root??

reesedizan

Mar 10, 2011
Holland
Download the zip. Unzip it. Download Odin 3.07. Run it. Put your phone into Download Mode. Plug the usb into the computer. Press the PDA button. Find the file you unzipped. Press start. Wait for it to do its thing. Odin will say Pass.

Reactions: SantinoInc

Top Liked Posts