SM-G955F ENG MODE: CP DEBUG ALLOWED(dh0. cho)

Search This thread

xori.eng

Aug 30, 2012
BANDUNG
Dear Experts,
I got one SM-G955F device which is look likes to have an Engineering Mode enabled.
It is showing a line of ENG MODE: CP DEBUG ALLOWED(dh0. cho) during download mode.
Any one have an idea on how to enable the same on different unit? Appreciate any idea....
Regards,
xe

Attachments

• ENG-MODE.jpg
    ENG-MODE.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 463

xsdenied07

May 8, 2016
Dear Experts,
I got one SM-G955F device which is look likes to have an Engineering Mode enabled.
It is showing a line of ENG MODE: CP DEBUG ALLOWED(dh0. cho) during download mode.
Any one have an idea on how to enable the same on different unit? Appreciate any idea....
Regards,
xe

You need a token file from Samsung to enable CP DEBUG mode. :) ( SAMSUNG will provide token file against DID number )

xori.eng

Aug 30, 2012
BANDUNG
Dear Experts and Members,
Finally a long waited for Exynos / Shannon CP Debug Allowed token is available somehow...
Thanks
xe

Shavir

Feb 18, 2017
Dear Experts and Members,
Finally a long waited for Exynos / Shannon CP Debug Allowed token is available somehow...
Thanks
xe
tell me how you got the token bro, i have to enable it on my SM-N9860 note 20 ultra cause it got stuck at download mode and FRP lock is not allowing PIT file to be flashed, any help would be appreciated

faise4u

Sep 3, 2013
tell me how you got the token bro, i have to enable it on my SM-N9860 note 20 ultra cause it got stuck at download mode and FRP lock is not allowing PIT file to be flashed, any help would be appreciated
I can support you in getting the token. But keep in mind the token is not free. I need to check the device screenshot to get the details. might be i can help you in FOC.