• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SM-G9750 Update Thread - June 1st SP

Search This thread

lexi250

Jun 25, 2011
Toronto
I thought there should be a firmware update thread for the Hong Kong SM-G9750 dual SIM variant.

Waiting, checking everyday for a security update since end of April, with month of May skipped we now have the June 1st update. [emoji28]

Got the update just now, from Toronto Canada with Koodo and Fido carrier (dual SIM [emoji16])View attachment 4779698

Sent from my SM-G9750 using Tapatalk

Reactions: markusssss

dancake

Nov 27, 2012
Maybe not for all regions of G9750...

Sent from my Samsung SM-G975F using XDA Labs

There's only two regions isn't there - TGY and CHC?

I'm based in UK with TGY 9750 and have received the updates as soon as they're available for this model. Usually they're released after the other international variants, but in this instance I think the 9750 has received it first for some reason.

Nmc_alves®

I'm based in UK with TGY 9750 and have received the updates as soon as they're available for this model. Usually they're released after the other international variants, but in this instance I think the 9750 has received it first for some reason.
Yes You are rigth, we have Hong Kong TGY and open CHINA CHC,

Reactions: Vuska

v1k1ngc0d3

Feb 28, 2015
mumbai
Just got this today, second June 1st security patch update.View attachment 4800170

thanks for creating SM-G9750 thread.
updated mine too to ASG4 build, i have seen a drop in network reception {sim 1 : Jio( volte) & sim 2:Vodafone/ india} post updating, didnt do OTA , updated via smart switch (not a clean install as i already did a clean install odin flash for the previous build)
Also noticed a slight lag when switching btw apps.

doctorat

Jan 14, 2009
Finally we've got July security patch:
6kCz7UY.jpg

Reactions: dajumper and wata11

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar
Telus, Canada

Just got an update today but still on the June security patch. "Optimizations" is the official change log

Wierd, the last update included June security updates and the night sight camera.View attachment 4803493Screenshot_20190808-141918_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

lexi250

Jun 25, 2011
Toronto
Reactions: wata11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally we've got July security patch:
    6kCz7UY.jpg
    Running OneUI2.0 on 9750 now
    I thought there should be a firmware update thread for the Hong Kong SM-G9750 dual SIM variant.

Waiting, checking everyday for a security update since end of April, with month of May skipped we now have the June 1st update. [emoji28]

Got the update just now, from Toronto Canada with Koodo and Fido carrier (dual SIM [emoji16])View attachment 4779698

Yes You are rigth, we have Hong Kong TGY and open CHINA CHC,

Nice. Last thing (lol), may I know where you downloaded the files for the beta? I want to port it on my unit as well
    I downloaded with SamFirm, one thing to note tho is that beta registration is closed(quota full) in China, so even if you flash to Chinese firmware you have to use the adb zip method to update to beta. No official way possible at the moment.