• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SM-G975FD||SM-G970F/DS||SM-G973FD-Full Firmware - Odin Flashable G975/G970FDSXXU1ASAT

Search This thread

genso84

Nov 10, 2012
Hey!

Is it possible to flash the stock firmware without that branding ****? I got the S10 through Vodafone and the update cycle is pretty bad. The stock firmware should fix that. Which firmware do I have to flash?

thx in advance

Mistertee911

Mar 28, 2019
Noob question, is this what I need to flash my AT&T branded (just got it unlocked today) and have it running an unlocked firmware? Wanting to run this on Verizon Wireleaa

Model number is SM-G973U

Thanks!

It's good to be back with a Samsung, owned an S3, S4, S5 and then went to a ZTE Axon 7 and purchased a S9 for trade in to upgrade to this S10.

Nov 3, 2007
Decatur, AL
AT&T SM-973U trying to use a Verizon SIM

Noob question, is this what I need to flash my AT&T branded (just got it unlocked today) and have it running an unlocked firmware? Wanting to run this on Verizon Wireleaa

Model number is SM-G973U

Thanks!

It's good to be back with a Samsung, owned an S3, S4, S5 and then went to a ZTE Axon 7 and purchased a S9 for trade in to upgrade to this S10.

I am in the same situation. I got a BOGO S10 from AT&T when my wife got one. I want to use it for my work phone which is on Verizon. I have an S8 for my work phone that I want to let my daughter use on my personal AT&T account. I tried the AT&T S10 SIM in the Verizon S8 and it worked like a charm (I later learned that all Verizon phones come unlocked. who knew). Of course the Verizon S8 SIM didn't work in the AT&T S10 so I got Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. Had to wait until yesterday, but it unlocked no problem. However, it still said emergency calls only and had no data connection. I searched around for ways to switch to verizon to no avail. I tried doing the manual network switch and it would find Verizon, but would never connect.

Will I have to flash a Verizon ROM to be able to use this S10 on Verizon? Sorry for the noob question, but I have been out of the ROM flashing game since I got a grownup job and was issued a work phone.

Thanks for any help!

leonleibovich

Oct 22, 2015
Is there a guide how to flash official roms?
The courier in my country issues updates very slowly, my s10+ has this version G975FXXU1ASBA/G975FOXM1ASBA.
I wish to update to recent version and change my region to UK since I assume they receive updates much faster.
Will I be facing regional lock?
I will appreciate if you can refer me to a good guide and explanations for noobs, I tried searching Google but couldn't find one.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

chaoss13

Mar 12, 2009
I am in the same situation. I got a BOGO S10 from AT&T when my wife got one. I want to use it for my work phone which is on Verizon. I have an S8 for my work phone that I want to let my daughter use on my personal AT&T account. I tried the AT&T S10 SIM in the Verizon S8 and it worked like a charm (I later learned that all Verizon phones come unlocked. who knew). Of course the Verizon S8 SIM didn't work in the AT&T S10 so I got Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. Had to wait until yesterday, but it unlocked no problem. However, it still said emergency calls only and had no data connection. I searched around for ways to switch to verizon to no avail. I tried doing the manual network switch and it would find Verizon, but would never connect.

Will I have to flash a Verizon ROM to be able to use this S10 on Verizon? Sorry for the noob question, but I have been out of the ROM flashing game since I got a grownup job and was issued a work phone.

Thanks for any help!

Have you checked the APN settings? Get someone with a similar VZW phone and set the APN names to the same as theirs. I could be wrong, of course. But when I went from VZW to AT&T I had to remap all APNs.

eddvys

Nov 27, 2013
Grantham
So... Just to confirm flashing on SM-G975X (Demo Version) Everything went smoothly but as someone mentioned before Mobile Network does not work. It seems to register on the network but that's that. Also looks like signal does come in but nothing is going out. Dunno what to try here? Anyone?

Reactions: helbert.machareth

thorosso

Nov 24, 2013
Hi guys,
Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm familiarized with flashing ROMs in TWRP, but didn't play much with flashing Stock ROMs in ODIN. My current CSC in my S10+ is ZTA. Since my carrier doesn't update software oftenly (still in ASAT firmware - january sec patch), I'd like to be able to update to March Security Patch manually. What will happen if I flash an updated multi-csc (i.e. BTU) firmware in Odin?
Thanks in advance!

Xeou

May 5, 2019
Any idea what version I use for Single SIM? Everything is Dual sim and is causing my IMEI to go to all Zero's

kk12002

Nov 23, 2013
hello. l have s10e 970F. which country gets the fastest and stable update for 970f? plz let me know so I can update my firmware

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts