SM-G975U/U1 - Firmware Downloads (TMB/SPR/VZW/TMK/U1 Unbranded)

Search This thread

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
The seller. I put my Sim card in it before I bought it and I was able to make a call and it switched everything to t-mobile
Sellers lie all the time. You can never trust anything that they say. You must always check and test for yourself, and even if you check beforehand, something can always go wrong with the device after the purchase. That's the risk that you take, if you want to buy a used device

Reaper1313

Dec 9, 2020
Sellers lie all the time. You can never trust anything that they say. You must always check and test for yourself, and even if you check beforehand, something can always go wrong with the device after the purchase. That's the risk that you take, if you want to buy a used device
OK. But before it was finding 4g it would connect but wouldn't stay connected for long

Reaper1313

Dec 9, 2020
Downloads:

Tools:

Modified Odin: AFH - credit to @Venom0642
Samsung USB Drivers: AFH

Firmware:

Starting with Bootloader v2 firmware, the S10+ no longer requires specific firmware for each carrier. You can flash any U build, and the phone will load up appropriate carrier "bloat" based on the SIM card inserted. You can still flash U1 firmware in order to have no carrier bloat.

SM-G975U1 Unlocked Firmware:
G975U1UES2BSIE - October 2019 Patch Level - AFH Link

SM-G975U Carrier Firmware:
G975USQS2BSI4 - September 2019 Patch Level - AFH Link
G975USQS2BSIA - September 2019 Patch Level - AFH Link

Old Firmware:

T-Mobile
G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD9 on AFH

Sprint
G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
G975USQU1ASC8 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD5 on AFH
G975USQU1ASDA on AFH

Verizon
G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD9 on AFH

Metro by T-Mobile
G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD9 on AFH

Xfinity Mobile
G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH

AT&T Firmware
Available in this thread, by @iBowToAndroid

U1 Unbranded Firmware
G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
G975U1UEU1ASD3 on AFH
G975U1UEU1ASD5 on AFH
G975U1UEU1ASD8 on AFH

*NOTE* This firmware is free of all carrier bloat, but will also cause you to lose some features, depending on your carrier.
TMO - Advanced Messaging and Video Calling
SPR - Unknown
ATT - VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Advanced Messaging
VZW - Unknown - used to be WiFi Calling, but it has been reported to work on the S10+
Will this help with 4g connection I'm having issues with my galaxy s10 plus unlocked. Or do I need to flash it to something else. I just got a new imei number on it. Looked it up it's completely from another country and it changed it to 975F. If I change the firmware back to 975F which one do I need what country. Right now I have 975u for t-mobile but it ain't connecting to 4g.please help

NotATreoFan

Senior Moderator / Developer & Moderator Committee
Staff member
Will this help with 4g connection I'm having issues with my galaxy s10 plus unlocked. Or do I need to flash it to something else. I just got a new imei number on it. Looked it up it's completely from another country and it changed it to 975F. If I change the firmware back to 975F which one do I need what country. Right now I have 975u for t-mobile but it ain't connecting to 4g.please help
You cannot run U firmware on an F device. They are not compatible with each other.

U = Snapdragon
F = Exynos

NotATreoFan

Staff member
What F firmware can I run please in US the imei got changed to a different country
If you have a US device with a Snapdragon processor, you cannot run any F firmware. You can flash U1 firmware which is the US Unlocked version, but that's the only option besides carrier U firmware.

bbuhas

Nov 20, 2010
My note 10 + SM-N975U is with AT&T and is unlocked. I tried to flush with SM-N975U1 firmware with odin available from this thread but keeps failing. My One ui version is 2.5 and adroind version is 10. Can someone let me know why?

NotATreoFan

Staff member
My note 10 + SM-N975U is with AT&T and is unlocked. I tried to flush with SM-N975U1 firmware with odin available from this thread but keeps failing. My One ui version is 2.5 and adroind version is 10. Can someone let me know why?
Check the bootloader versions of your phone now, and the firmware you are trying to flash. Samsung will not allow you to flash any firmware that has a older bootloader than what it currently on the phone.

bbuhas

Nov 20, 2010
Check the bootloader versions of your phone now, and the firmware you are trying to flash. Samsung will not allow you to flash any firmware that has a older bootloader than what it currently on the phone.
Hello. Couple of weeks ago I got updates and I believe I have the most recent bootloader. Is it still possible for me to debrand my samsung note plus fromAT&T?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201223-155339_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20201223-155339_Settings.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads:

Tools:

Modified Odin: AFH - credit to @Venom0642
    Samsung USB Drivers: AFH

Firmware:

Starting with Bootloader v2 firmware, the S10+ no longer requires specific firmware for each carrier. You can flash any U build, and the phone will load up appropriate carrier "bloat" based on the SIM card inserted. You can still flash U1 firmware in order to have no carrier bloat.

SM-G975U1 Unlocked Firmware:
    G975U1UES2BSIE - October 2019 Patch Level - AFH Link

SM-G975U Carrier Firmware:
    G975USQS2BSI4 - September 2019 Patch Level - AFH Link
    G975USQS2BSIA - September 2019 Patch Level - AFH Link

Old Firmware:

T-Mobile
    G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD9 on AFH

Sprint
    G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
    G975USQU1ASC8 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD5 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASDA on AFH

Verizon
    G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD9 on AFH

Metro by T-Mobile
    G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD9 on AFH

Xfinity Mobile
    G975USQU1ASD3 on AFH
    G975USQU1ASD7 on AFH

AT&T Firmware
    Available in this thread, by @iBowToAndroid

U1 Unbranded Firmware
    G975USQU1ASBA on AFH
    G975U1UEU1ASD3 on AFH
    G975U1UEU1ASD5 on AFH
    G975U1UEU1ASD8 on AFH

*NOTE* This firmware is free of all carrier bloat, but will also cause you to lose some features, depending on your carrier.
    TMO - Advanced Messaging and Video Calling
    SPR - Unknown
    ATT - VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Advanced Messaging
    VZW - Unknown - used to be WiFi Calling, but it has been reported to work on the S10+
    Downloads Moved to Post #2
    The Samsung Galaxy S10 series of devices with Snapdragon chipsets are universally compatible with each other's firmware, and can be swapped between Carrier-branded and US unbranded. This thread is for the S10+ and you will find firmware links in the next post.​

Before downloading, please read some important notes:

• You must use a modified version of Odin to flash these firmwares
    • You can update to a newer build of the same carrier firmware and keep your data intact if you use the CSC HOME
    • You must be SIM unlocked if you are trying to use a SIM from a different carrier than you purchased the device from
    • Flashing the U1 Unbranded firmware will remove carrier bloat, but it will NOT affect SIM lock status
    • In order to convert between U and U1 firmware, you MUST factory reset and leave your SIM card in the device after flashing in order for the conversion to be successful
    Beta 5 for U1 boyssss. ZSK9 to ZSKF

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qE0PHADrvK1rWet_T7hKxzhJBUHLAthV/view?usp=drivesdk

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I must say after flashing the ZSKF build, my phone does seem snappier and I have not came across the annoying black screen after a unlock.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone