SM-G988N Change Korea to Global

Search This thread

enkemax

Aug 15, 2022
Hello, Iäm new here. I bought refurbed S20Ultra 5g by online. But it was Korean domestic market one with SKTelekom version. And it doesnät working with Samsung pay. Can someone tell me, what should i do? I downloadad several files from sammobile.com but it doesn't flash with odin. I'm confused what to do now? Pls advice.

chautruongthinh

Oct 12, 2012
Ben Tre
Hello, Iäm new here. I bought refurbed S20Ultra 5g by online. But it was Korean domestic market one with SKTelekom version. And it doesnät working with Samsung pay. Can someone tell me, what should i do? I downloadad several files from sammobile.com but it doesn't flash with odin. I'm confused what to do now? Pls advice.
You can't convert to International version

Bashir22

Sep 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10
unlock bootloader,, Root your phone with magisk, download root explorer, navigate to efs/imei/mps_code.dat edit it with text editor, change from skc to KOO and reboot. Then relock bootloader, flash stock firmware koo. I had similar challenge, downloaded like 1000 firmwares, used all manner of softwares including paid samkey but could change till I tried above.

chautruongthinh

Oct 12, 2012
Ben Tre
unlock bootloader,, Root your phone with magisk, download root explorer, navigate to efs/imei/mps_code.dat edit it with text editor, change from skc to KOO and reboot. Then relock bootloader, flash stock firmware koo. I had similar challenge, downloaded like 1000 firmwares, used all manner of softwares including paid samkey but could change till I tried above.
Not need to unlock bootloader and root. You can downgrade to Stock Android 10 and install Google Dial then enter code to change CSC to KOO

chautruongthinh

Oct 12, 2012
Ben Tre
I tried, I was on 12, downgraded to 11 but wasn't able to go to 10. odin error bootloader.
What's your phone version??
I downgraded yesterday.
1.jpg

2.jpg

z3642415306409_0ba3b08fd5c1061b31ba3cee710ab9aa.jpg

Bashir22

Sep 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10
By the way maybe you guys can give me an idea, my phone was working fine running Koo firmware then I accidentally flashed skc, it worked fine then all over sudden it lost network. it says emergency calls only. tried flashing back koo but it still remained skc, finally rooted, edited efs then skc junk disappeared but still no cellular network. Any idea guys?

Top Liked Posts