SM-G991U unlocked native Call recording?

Search This thread

mlekopan16

Jan 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
I've got the same question. I would like to factory reset the phone after Android 12 update as I have some interface bugs.
But before that, I have been thinking to install Indonesia CSC like this:
CSC_OLE_G991BOLE3BUK9_CL22937332_QB46258626_REV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar
That should have native call recording.

Is it going to work under Android 12? Is it going to work through Odin?

slava_vas

Nov 18, 2021
I've got the same question. I would like to factory reset the phone after Android 12 update as I have some interface bugs.
But before that, I have been thinking to install Indonesia CSC like this:
CSC_OLE_G991BOLE3BUK9_CL22937332_QB46258626_REV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar
That should have native call recording.

Is it going to work under Android 12? Is it going to work through Odin?
Your phone is G991U or G991B?
if your phone is G991U so from what I understand you can't install G991B version

bizkit_120

Feb 4, 2014
Just to let everyone know, I flashed the Indonesia full firmware and call recording is working extreamly well.
Awesome! Thanks for the update, I was wondering will change csc affecting your phone signal, etc 4g, 5g ,call drops etc...my understanding sim only compatible with carrier code inside of csc ,how will that works if region changed?

art56

Jan 21, 2022
Hi,
Do you have a link to the exact rom you flashed please?
TIA

[edit] Sorted. Flashed latest Indonesia rom and got call recording :)
I have a question regarding this. What am I compromising when I change a CSC region to indonesia?
1. Will it void warranty?
2. Will I receive future OTA updates from Samsung? If yes, the according to which region?

Hope anyone can help me out with this.

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
I have a question regarding this. What am I compromising when I change a CSC region to indonesia?
2. Will I receive future OTA updates from Samsung? If yes, the according to which region?

1. No flashing via odin does not trip Knox. Even if it did in most countries now your statutory warrebty would still be valid. You could always just flash original rom back again either way.

2. Yes. You will still revive updates and for the CSC you switch to.

Flashing different official Samsung roms via Odin is standard and one of official ways of changing roms. You're not breaking any sort of terms of service.

Reactions: art56

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to let everyone know, I flashed the Indonesia full firmware and call recording is working extreamly well.

1. No flashing via odin does not trip Knox. Even if it did in most countries now your statutory warrebty would still be valid. You could always just flash original rom back again either way.

2. Yes. You will still revive updates and for the CSC you switch to.

Flashing different official Samsung roms via Odin is standard and one of official ways of changing roms. You're not breaking any sort of terms of service.