• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question SM-G998U on AT&T Unlocked, can I get Android 12 beta now?

Search This thread

dominooch

Oct 19, 2021
Hello I have a Galaxy 21 Ultra for AT&T, previously locked. I just unlocked it and was wondering if I'm able to flash Android 12. I tried sideloading, errors out with status 1. I'm afraid to use Odin. Is this even possible?

Thanks!

JG96EVO

Jun 15, 2011
St. Louis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hello I have a Galaxy 21 Ultra for AT&T, previously locked. I just unlocked it and was wondering if I'm able to flash Android 12. I tried sideloading, errors out with status 1. I'm afraid to use Odin. Is this even possible?

Thanks!
If you're in the US and you want to receive updates then you have to sign up for the beta and your device has to either be a SM-G998U1(factory unlocked) or a T-Mobile SM-G998U. Just run the beta like majority of us in here and sideload it with adb

Reactions: mrakifa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!
    If you're in the US and you want to receive updates then you have to sign up for the beta and your device has to either be a SM-G998U1(factory unlocked) or a T-Mobile SM-G998U. Just run the beta like majority of us in here and sideload it with adb