sm-j510mn hard brick HELPPPPP

BenevidesBR

Jan 20, 2021
I have a sm-j510mn and it is completely bricked, when I put it without a battery on my computer it recognizes it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 and when I connect it to my computer with a battery it just keeps the screen all black showing a lightning loading and does not recognize anything on my computer I saw on a forum that I need another sm-j510mn to get the file and to recover it someone could help me please I am desperate

sorry for my english i'm from brazil and i can't speak english well i'm having to use google translator

XPeriTechno

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, bro. Please tell me if you can access download mode on your device. If so, you would only have to download the stock ROM from your phone (e.g. from SamMobile) and Odin, and install it using the latter (I mean Odin). If you can't access download mode, I really don't know how to help you xd. Ultimately you could choose to replace your phone board, but that comes at a price and a certain risk. I hope I've been of help.

Reactions: DenisCerri

DenisCerri

Oct 18, 2016
Follow this guide. Link
It uses galaxy s7 as an example but it should work on j5 aswell. All you have to do is download the sm-j510mn stock rom instead of the galaxy s7 one from sammobile. If you can help it, try to find a similar site to it because that site has really slow speeds.

Good luck