• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SM-N910C] Lollipop download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ashatar

Sep 22, 2012
Who's with me??? **** samsung and it's ****ing policies. That's why everyone's saying it's a big fat ****ing liar. I might sell my note 4 soon and get a winphone soon!

We all knew they won't bring 64bit support to the Exynos variant cause it would leave us,snapdragon users, with 32bit...If you want 64bit so much go get an iphone...

Reactions: marleyb

Ashatar

Sep 22, 2012
See that's what sucks. IPHONE SUCKS. I'd rather have any phone but iPhone. Plus it's super-expensive. U Pay twice as money as a normal phone and get less useful features!

That is indeed true, why complain then.You got an awesome phone plus you got lollipop, snapdragon users like me are still waiting for it...

marleyb

Oct 17, 2007
Amsterdam
instagram.com
Can someone who has lollipop check antutu if it really is not 64bit??

dude what rock are you living under? Of course it's not (and probably will never be) 64bit ;)

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Who's with me??? **** samsung and it's ****ing policies. That's why everyone's saying it's a big fat ****ing liar. I might sell my note 4 soon and get a winphone soon!

I can only say, bye bye

Reactions: Racinghart91

Mr_GeGGi

Apr 4, 2011
Then u will have thousands of people wanting to change their SD version against an exynos for free... I would do so...

marleyb

Oct 17, 2007
Amsterdam
instagram.com
ROCK? dude it has a 64 bit processor and if it were any other company it would have been 64 bit!

I guess you specifically bought a Exynos device for 64bit support? Thats plain stupidity (yours, not Samsung) . And no any other company would not have done it either, that's called marketing. You're yelling and crying like a little kid that does not gets candy from his mommy . Your Note 4 is advertised and sold as a 32bit device, Samsung NEVER said you would get 64bit (and it would be marketing wise plain stupid if they did, torpedoing there newer devices) Lastly its a freaking phone , get some more fresh air instead of masturbating on a benchmark score . nuf said, closed conversation, bye

not-i

Feb 19, 2012
Sunshine Coast, Australia
I knew note 4 won't have Lollipop. I think I already said it and people called me troll.
I also said yesterday I had lollipop and people called me the same again...
I'm waiting one friend to give me green light to upload tar file

Yes please mate. I'd really appreciate it if you could upload it. I want to start cooking ;)

D

Deleted member 5545167

Hi. So do you think I can flash n910c lollipop to my n910h since SweetRom is available as one for both?!

D

Deleted member 5545167

Okay thanks. Listen, If I flash your ROM now, will I get upgraded to Lollipop through an app or something like PA? or through settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes! OTA disposable the download.
    uploadfromtaptalk1423638749707.jpg

movie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bf_dAroii4
    ROCK? dude it has a 64 bit processor and if it were any other company it would have been 64 bit!

I guess you specifically bought a Exynos device for 64bit support? Thats plain stupidity (yours, not Samsung) . And no any other company would not have done it either, that's called marketing. You're yelling and crying like a little kid that does not gets candy from his mommy . Your Note 4 is advertised and sold as a 32bit device, Samsung NEVER said you would get 64bit (and it would be marketing wise plain stupid if they did, torpedoing there newer devices) Lastly its a freaking phone , get some more fresh air instead of masturbating on a benchmark score . nuf said, closed conversation, bye

STOP with WHINING!!!