SM-N910H the 3g variant

Search This thread

biath

Dec 21, 2014
Ayutharya
look at this sir.

last time i use stock rom (MM6.0.1) and last 2 day ago i use DN7 Rom N910C . i can't use 3G or LTE Network . And Phone enter to emergency call after connect 3G.
How i can fix it . ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-09-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-09-55.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 638
  • Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-00.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-00.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 631
  • Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-04.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 625
  • Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-09.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 548
  • Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-17-10-19.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 536

chuckRN

Mar 28, 2014
Tanauan City, Batangas
Hi guys. Just a quick question.

I also have an n910h which i bought 2nd hand. The bezel was severely damaged so i ordered on one 2 weeks ago and it arrived a few days ago. So, i installed it myself the other night and i noticed that my phone is having problem getting reception. I think i may have damaged the antenna connectors/cables and am planning on ordering replacements for them. I couldn't find any for n910h, all i can find are ones for n910f.

So, my question is, would it be okay if i ordered the antenna cables for the n910f instead and install them on my phone?

TALIA guys. ??

arya.xe700

Apr 19, 2017
Fix, man. After 2 days i try, i cant use band 8 as well. my TELKOMSEL lte didnt work. any advice?
Use manualy select lte band 8 using *#2263#
Is still problem, select nv rebuild all from service mode then select lte band 8 manualy. If telkomsel still using lte band 8 it will work

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

sempruol

Sep 25, 2008
Jakarta
I'm using electron Team ROM.

Been tried this step, after input Q021233, my signal is gone.
The network mode is locke to LTE/3G/2G. Can't change it.
Couldn't dial *#2263#, because need to connected to network.
any help?

I just want to share what I try on my phone N910H

To reset modem configuration, just nv rebuild all in the service mode.
Open dialer *#0011# tick triple dot then tick back, then tick triple dot then key input Q021233

Select lte band manualy can using *#2263#

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

mukundbade

Jan 5, 2018
Hello All,

Thanks for contribution and help to all. I am interested to know the step by step procedure how I can use 4g in my Note SM N-910h, where there is no setting for it. You have given steps but to carryout steps further info is required. as i do not have any soft understanding it is not possible for me to follow the steps. You already said that you are going to report it in details with screen shot, but I am not able to get it.

syncrod

Jun 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
OnePlus 8T
Hello All,

Thanks for contribution and help to all. I am interested to know the step by step procedure how I can use 4g in my Note SM N-910h, where there is no setting for it. You have given steps but to carryout steps further info is required. as i do not have any soft understanding it is not possible for me to follow the steps. You already said that you are going to report it in details with screen shot, but I am not able to get it.
you must have a n910c based rom, the n910h rom will not keep the lte/4g setting. also you must have the correct lte apn settings for your mobile service provider

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

andrewff2

Sep 29, 2012
Hi there everyone, can anyone tell me if this thing is working with custom roms? or only in stock? I'm trying Resurrection Remix and none of the codes that are around the thread are working

andrewff2

Sep 29, 2012
Hi there everyone, can anyone tell me if this thing is working with custom roms? or only in stock? I'm trying Resurrection Remix and none of the codes that are around the thread are working

So after fidling around find out that my band selection doesnt have anything other than
1 - Automatic
2 - GSM BAND
3 - WCDMA BAND

Is there anything that i can do?! to ADD the LTE ONE?

IS the modem?? is it firmware?? anyone knows what is this?

andrewff2

Sep 29, 2012
So after fidling around find out that my band selection doesnt have anything other than
1 - Automatic
2 - GSM BAND
3 - WCDMA BAND

Is there anything that i can do?! to ADD the LTE ONE?

IS the modem?? is it firmware?? anyone knows what is this?

Okay used post https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=71944725&postcount=821 and now i can see the LTE but lte 7 did not work.. looking around did not find anything useful for this device to work :/

ukrbroker

Jan 29, 2010
Reactions: alexpsycholog

andrewff2

Sep 29, 2012
Looks like band 7 not work (pity bcse here in Ukraine mob operators starting with b7 only, b3 later)

Отправлено с моего SM-N930F через Tapatalk

Yeah i was even looking around if there's something we could do in the hardware to make it work. It's a shame samsung not sharing the source code so the community can make the changes :/

ukrbroker

Jan 29, 2010
Yeah i was even looking around if there's something we could do in the hardware to make it work. It's a shame samsung not sharing the source code so the community can make the changes :/
Yep. Unfo. I tried again to reset modem setting. And again switched LTE. So bands 1.2.3.5.8 are On. But even manually I can't On band 7 (((((. Searching through this thread - nothing... Respect to anybody who can tell how? or not possible 100%

Отправлено с моего SM-N930F через Tapatalk

Hallenjay

Jun 5, 2018
Before I flash 910c rom on my 910h is it necessary I root my phone first or it can work without rooting

Putra Rakan

Aug 14, 2017
I just want to share what I try on my phone N910H

I using original latest firmware

To activate/show lte on n91h is just edit ro.product.name in file build.prop on folder system the default is tre3gxx then change to trltexx

If your phone rooted simply using es explorer. Becase my phone not rooted, I using twrp recovery to copy build.prop that has been edited before. Then chmod build.prop to 0644 then restart.
I have tested on LTE BAND 8 working properly but I need my phone work on LTE BAND 3.

If your provider on lte band 8, I think your phone will connected with no problem. But if your provider on lte band 3 the phone will restart the receiving signal and looping the receiving signal and the sign of perboden will appear.

Then I try to change back network mode to WCDMA/GSM then change lte diversity on service mode to lte prx only enable, and the phone get work with lte band 3 but not work proprly. The phone can lock lte band 3 but with no connection even data and call.

Maybe someone can fix the problem.

To reset modem configuration, just nv rebuild all in the service mode.
Open dialer *#0011# tick triple dot then tick back, then tick triple dot then key input Q021233

Select lte band manualy can using *#2263#

Sorry for my bad english.

Kalo untuk Provider 3, pake LTE Band 5 bukan mas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you r not to do it on sweet rom because sweet rom has LTE coming into SM910h after flashing, you need to try this on a stock rom bro
    partly true i guess... but anyhow.. flashing ROM won't enable LTE out of the box as we still need to do some settings.. and the key point is.. we have 4G on N910H.. and everybody can do it...

so, my steps are:
    - root the device
    - use a N910C ROM ( Sweet ROM V5 for N910C (works also for H) in my case)
    - install Phone INFO from google playstore
    - activate secret code 2263
    -> select launch 0
    -> select LTE BAND PART1
    -> select LTE BAND 8 (900 MHz)
    -> menu >> END
    and there you have it...

screen shot is in attachment...

anyway, what i want to try later..
    - restore my nandroid backup and try it on stock ROM
    - also will try this on other N910C ROMs

i'll try to get myself a 4G sim card later to make it easier...

and credits to
    @ANaS kojok for the help
    @not-i for his ROM and all his work on this
    @Thorvic777 also for his work
    @sirwanesmail as OP of this thread
    and all people who has helped as this means a lot to us N910H owners :D

great job to All :good: :good:
    Sorry man i forgot to mention how much i appreciate the effort you r naking here.l
    No worry mate.... i love to do this but well i already dont have the n910h... im waiting for my new device as i changed it with my guarantee... but still trying.....
    With the help of @ANaS kojok
    I just opened the modem.bin extracted from N910H by notepad and find out that the modem has LTE supported
    this is confusing
    if the LTE is supported why the option is not there?
    Is it possible to flash n910c bootloader on n910h:confused:

Can somebody give us more information about the secure download ? And why we cant just flash other modems

Sent from my SM-N910H using XDA Free mobile app

You can open sboot.bin in the stock by txt and change the value from wnabled to disabled
    BUT...I DONT KNOW if that will work
    And yes all note 4 have secure boot enabled
    Do you want to buy N910H again or N910C ? Why dont'n you have N910H now ?
    And this is my question too : do you mean you will release a new Rom with LTE enabled on N910H ?
    if YES ... oh my GOD ... I can not imagine
    The world is a surprises box