• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SM-N9600/N960U/Android_10_Root_RMM_Forceencrypt_Remover_Add_US_Carriers_Fix_Safetynet_AIO

Search This thread

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Must Have An Unlocked Bootloader To Do This!
Must Be On One UI 2.5 Firmware Or Updating Too One UI 2.5 Firmware to Use

This An odin tar file I have created to flash along with stock odin firmware to automatically install TWRP recovery. The tar file will also automatically install magislk root along with remove force encryption and patch bluetooth library file. It will also patch safetynet and install decrypted csc files. No flashing of zips is required. There are 2 tar files too choose from one will add all US carrier functions to your phone and the other is for Non US carriers

Downloads
USERDATA_N960U_AIO_TWRP_RECOVERY_8_12_21.tar.md5 -Use on android 10 when updating. This is for US U model phones that are bootloader unlocked

USERDATA_N9600_US_AIO_TWRP_3_5_0_0_RECOVERY.tar.md5 - Use on android 10 when updating. This adds US calling features and US CSC files. Use this if using A US carrier

USERDATA_N9600_NON_US_AIO_TWRP_3_5_0_0_RECOVERY.tar.md5 - Use on android 10 when updating. This adds almost all latin and Non US csc files to rom. Use this if not using A US Carrier

Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD.zip

Files For SM-G9600 And G9650 Found Here
TWRP Recovery Provide by @klabit87

Install Instructions
You must be OEM Unlocked Bootloader
1. On Initial unlock of phone you must through setup and be signed into your google account.
2. Reboot phone too download mode
3. Use patched 3.14 odin and load files in USERDATA_***_AIO_TWRP_3_5_0_0_RECOVERY.tar.md5 in the USERSDATA slot of odin and flash firmware. If updated firmware for example from android 9 to 10 load full odin firmware in appropriate slots with above file in the USER DATA slot and flash
4. Phone will reboot to TWRP and automatically install stuff needed.
5. Phone Will reboot 2 times back to TWRP to remove encryption if data is encrypted and continue automatic install. If data is not encrypted and no wipe is needed phone will reboot once to TWRP and continue automatic install.

Features
@klabit87 Q kernel with Added powersave governor, conservative governor and ondemand governor support
All carrier functions should work like wifi calling, volte, Hd call and etc
No patches or mod zips are needed phone will already be rooted
Rmm is removed and vaultkeeper service disabled
Bluetooth is patched for pairing to survive reboots
Netflix Fix Included
Samsung Health working
Unencrypted Odm csc feature files for easy editing
Added cricket carrier support for working wifi/hd calling
Native Call Recording added
Caller Id and Spam protection added
Places tab added too dialer
Samsung Backup Account added to Verizon CSC
Stock Network Speed added to status bar

Bugs
Samsung Pay, Secure Folder and Samsung Pass do not work as on most Samsung Rooted Roms

Kernel Source https://github.com/klabit87/android_kernel_samsung_sdm845
TWRP Source https://github.com/klabit87/twrp_and...g_star2qltechn

Thanks To People That Make My Life Easier
@elliwigy
@klabit87
@me2151
@stang5litre
@Raymonf for modified odin
@afaneh92
@rayan-refoua for boot animation
@TheMadScientist
@kdrag0n for safetynet fix

Last edited:

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Thanks for this development! So if I am in the US would I just flash the root_non US version?
The Add US features zip adds all the US carriers features to this phone like wifi calling and Visual Voice Mail, video calling etc especially for those with Verizon service. The NON US version is for people using this phone in other countries other that the US

bulletbeef

Apr 9, 2013
This is amazing, thank you so much, was getting so many errors doing it the other way, just a quick question will this work on more recent bit 7 firmware?

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Its a paid service for US devices but it works both these guys do them. Once unlocked you can use my files too root install twrp etc

Info For Bootloader Unlocks Can Be Found

Another Thread For Bootloader Unlocks Can Be Found

Unidave199

Nov 18, 2013
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I am thinking of just finding and buying an Unlocked Note 9 since Sprint is going into TMobile I dont know if I wanna stay with TMobile or jump over to Verizon for better coverage.. but by flashing this, I will be able to have the best of all worlds!

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
I am thinking of just finding and buying an Unlocked Note 9 since Sprint is going into TMobile I dont know if I wanna stay with TMobile or jump over to Verizon for better coverage.. but by flashing this, I will be able to have the best of all worlds!
remember if you buy one that only bootloader 7 and below can be bootloader unlocked on note 9

Reactions: Unidave199

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Must Have An Unlocked Bootloader To Do This!
    Must Be On One UI 2.5 Firmware Or Updating Too One UI 2.5 Firmware to Use

This An odin tar file I have created to flash along with stock odin firmware to automatically install TWRP recovery. The tar file will also automatically install magislk root along with remove force encryption and patch bluetooth library file. It will also patch safetynet and install decrypted csc files. No flashing of zips is required. There are 2 tar files too choose from one will add all US carrier functions to your phone and the other is for Non US carriers

Downloads
    USERDATA_N960U_AIO_TWRP_RECOVERY_8_12_21.tar.md5 -Use on android 10 when updating. This is for US U model phones that are bootloader unlocked

USERDATA_N9600_US_AIO_TWRP_3_5_0_0_RECOVERY.tar.md5 - Use on android 10 when updating. This adds US calling features and US CSC files. Use this if using A US carrier

USERDATA_N9600_NON_US_AIO_TWRP_3_5_0_0_RECOVERY.tar.md5 - Use on android 10 when updating. This adds almost all latin and Non US csc files to rom. Use this if not using A US Carrier

Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD.zip

Files For SM-G9600 And G9650 Found Here
    TWRP Recovery Provide by @klabit87

Install Instructions
    You must be OEM Unlocked Bootloader
    1. On Initial unlock of phone you must through setup and be signed into your google account.
    2. Reboot phone too download mode
    3. Use patched 3.14 odin and load files in USERDATA_***_AIO_TWRP_3_5_0_0_RECOVERY.tar.md5 in the USERSDATA slot of odin and flash firmware. If updated firmware for example from android 9 to 10 load full odin firmware in appropriate slots with above file in the USER DATA slot and flash
    4. Phone will reboot to TWRP and automatically install stuff needed.
    5. Phone Will reboot 2 times back to TWRP to remove encryption if data is encrypted and continue automatic install. If data is not encrypted and no wipe is needed phone will reboot once to TWRP and continue automatic install.

Features
    @klabit87 Q kernel with Added powersave governor, conservative governor and ondemand governor support
    All carrier functions should work like wifi calling, volte, Hd call and etc
    No patches or mod zips are needed phone will already be rooted
    Rmm is removed and vaultkeeper service disabled
    Bluetooth is patched for pairing to survive reboots
    Netflix Fix Included
    Samsung Health working
    Unencrypted Odm csc feature files for easy editing
    Added cricket carrier support for working wifi/hd calling
    Native Call Recording added
    Caller Id and Spam protection added
    Places tab added too dialer
    Samsung Backup Account added to Verizon CSC
    Stock Network Speed added to status bar

Bugs
    Samsung Pay, Secure Folder and Samsung Pass do not work as on most Samsung Rooted Roms

Kernel Source https://github.com/klabit87/android_kernel_samsung_sdm845
    TWRP Source https://github.com/klabit87/twrp_and...g_star2qltechn

Thanks To People That Make My Life Easier
    @elliwigy
    @klabit87
    @me2151
    @stang5litre
    @Raymonf for modified odin
    @afaneh92
    @rayan-refoua for boot animation
    @TheMadScientist
    @kdrag0n for safetynet fix
    Thanks for this development! So if I am in the US would I just flash the root_non US version?
    The Add US features zip adds all the US carriers features to this phone like wifi calling and Visual Voice Mail, video calling etc especially for those with Verizon service. The NON US version is for people using this phone in other countries other that the US
    remember if you buy one that only bootloader 7 and below can be bootloader unlocked on note 9